Avis Budget Group

www.avisbudgetgroup.com

Avis Budget Group Reviews in Louisville, KY

Avis Budget Group CEO Ron Nelson

Ron Nelson

Pros
  • Good benefits including sick days and paid vacation (in 16 reviews)

• It's a Union location and there is great benefits because of the Union (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management does NOT listen or care about the workforce (in 23 reviews)

• long hours with no overtime, bad weather means flight delays (in 20 reviews)

More Highlights
2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Transferred from one Avis to another, bad idea.

RSA (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsWorked at the San Francisco Ca. location, did awesome selling there, coworkers and managers were great. I transferred to Louisville Ky for family reasons and I dread going to work now. Managers are unorganized, asking me for help, pay is drastically different as well as the commission. Although I appreciate them transferring me, I am now seeking another job. Tired of apologizing to customers because the managers cant do their job.

ConsThe commission pay is drastically different. Not fair either. The location I work at does not follow the union contract either.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out what your job is and do it. Don't hide for hours when us RSA's have to apologize to customers because they have to wait for more than 2 hours for a car they reserved... not fair that we take all the heat.

Limited Opportunity

RSA (Current Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsGood training program.
    Easy communication between locations.
    Responsibilities are clearly outlined.
    Competitive with rental prices and selection of vehicles.
    Promote from within.

ConsLack of vehicles on many days, which limits commission opportunity.
    Commission tiers cause extreme changes in projected commission for day to day.
    Very old software system.
    Mostly commission ineligible customers (Avis preferred).

Advice to Senior ManagementStandardize preferred renting process at all locations, or better communicate the policies of each location.

Worked for Avis Budget Group? Contribute to the Community!