Avisolve

Updated July 1, 2014
Updated July 1, 2014
5.0

CEO

Only thing I regret is not finding Avisolve sooner! Potential is unlimited for this company.

Current Employee - Sale Representative in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Sale Representative in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This company has been a breath of fresh air. They have a great team atmosphere and understand that wasting time in meaningless meetings is simply unproductive. I love the approach to building a sales team without territories that believes the relationship with the customer is all that really matters.

Cons

It is still a fairly small company so you have to work hard but it is growing quickly.

Wish I would have started here sooner!!

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great team, fantastic pay and ability to work from home without the dumb call requirements, blitz days or useless meetings like my old job. I came from one of the "big" IT places and I can tell you firsthand, I am much happier and am making more money here at Avisolve. I finally have a job I am happy to go to and have work-life balance plus a terrific paycheck too! I can't wait until I can recruit all of my buddies over....

Cons

Smaller company growing pains - but nothing too major that hasn't been overcome yet. The restaurants nearby are too good and I am gaining weight.. haha!

Keep growing!

Nothing but opportunity

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Advance, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Advance, NC

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Avisolve offers the flexibility to work your accounts your way on your schedule. There is nothing but opportunity here, with unlimited potential to earn. There are multiple avenues for leads with next to no cold-calling, and lots of support from a great team. There is now the opportunity for a draw for sales people until the leads hit the end of the pipeline and start turning into sales.

Cons

Growing pains of a young company, but that brings MORE excitement and opportunity!

Let's keep growing...

Why didn't I make the jump years ago?

Current Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've worked at others in the industry over the years. Benefits of being here are: Outsized paychecks, cool boss, get to work from home, no restrictive territories, empowered to make customers happy, very transparent and simple internal structure.

Cons

Not a big brand name like some of the larger places I have worked in the past.

Very happy, keep it up and keep growing.

Work hard, play hard and allows you freedom to run your accounts the way you want.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Paid well, independent, supported, entrepreneur, work from home or work from an office, full range of solutions available

Cons

If you aren't use to running your own business and disciplined to working on your own you will need some time to adjust.

Best place to thrive in IT Sales!

Current Employee - Senior Sales Associate in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Associate in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Avisolve full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Avisolve is built around the concept of being a rep-centric company. In business technology sales, the #1 thing to look at is sales commission percentage and Avisolve offers a 50% split of GP (gross profit) with the associates! In addition to that they provide us with leads from manufacturers constantly (in fact I have too much new business to handle). Also you can recruit reps from your circle of influence or other VARs/sales organizations and you get an override of 3% GP on everything they do for life. I love working here as I can work from home, they treat me like an adult (no metrics on calling, talk time, quota) and I am earning 300% more than I did at my last VAR. The executive team is awesome and they help every step of the way. I would highly recommend someone to join Avisolve.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that it is a newer company, but in my mind thats almost a pro as we have a ground floor opportunity to grow and build something special.

Keep hiring great sales associates!

Avisolve Photos

Our Beautiful New Office Space!

+ Add Photo