Axio Research

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Lee Hooks

Growing niche provider of biostatistical consulting services.

Bio Statistician (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsSmall company with lots of projects in medical research, especially clinical trials, and thus exposure to a lot of different disease areas and types of work. Flexible duties and methodologies. Good people. Collaborative group.

ConsMultiple projects and multiple deadlines. Less than lackluster IT support. Lackluster CEO. Lack of planning and vision for future direction of company.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn the business you are in. Investigate. Plan. Strategy. Tactics.

"Sinking ship"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA few good hardworking people, but most seemed rather nonproductive, hiding in their offices.

ConsVery surprised they are still in business. Losing accounts and struggling to get more. Job was grossly misrepresented on the interview. Underwent a big layoff about 6 months earlier due to lack of business and failed to inform potential candidates about that. Pay is low and not competitive with the industry. Very high turnover. Shabby office.

Good for Starters

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsVariety of Projects. Good for beginners.

ConsPoor Management. No proper reward system. No proper distribution of work load.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good People, Company has real potential for growth.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsReally good people who care and believe in the work they are doing.

ConsThe IT department is badly broken both it the actual technology and more so the management. The current IT manager has no formal IT training, lacks vision and the ability to drive projects to completion. Some project sit for months or longer without any real progress.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe IT department can be fixed but only if the current manager is replaced with someone who understands what it takes to run an IT department.

Biostatistician

Biotatistician (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

Prosflexibility,project management, client interaction

Consnot much statistics, not much SAS programming

Worked for Axio Research? Contribute to the Community!