Axiom EPM Reviews

Peri Pierone
1 Rating

Great Environment

I worked at Axiom EPM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive experience with this small company, great people.

Cons

Small company, so benefits may not be the same as larger companies.

A company full of awesome, customer-minded professionals!!

Current Employee - Technical Consultant  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Axiom EPM full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is something to be said about companies that place 100% of their focus on customer satisfaction. They are few and very far between. While most companies are happy with meeting an "industry-standard" metric for customer satisfaction, which often means its ok to have SOME unsatisfied customers, Axiom EPM strives to make sure that every single one of its customers is satisfied. If something arises, software-related or not, that could damage that reputation, they do everything within their power to resolve the situation and improve the relationship. It's quite a rare thing these days.

The work culture and environment is phenomenal! Employees use up-to-date technologies, frequently collaborate with each other and with other departments. The executives have an open-door policy and they are frequently talking among the employees. The kitchen is stocked with company-provided goodies (see the picture on the overview)!!! Teams, and the entire company, frequently gather for "happy hours" or other organized events. The company meetings are always interesting and informative. Also, it's a company that's growing like gangbusters!!! Oh, and there are lots of other perks that you'd just have to find out about by working here!!!

If you want to work at a place that truly recognizes excellence among its employees, and backs it up with incredible compensation and perks, and if you are willing to extend yourself and reach outside your comfort zone so that you can grow professionally, then Axiom EPM is a great place to do just that!

I describe this company as having Google's work culture with Apple's style. The turnover rate is extremely low, practically non-existent. That's because the company put a LOT of effort into finding employees that mesh with the company's culture and working environment. It's a terrific place to work!!!

Cons

It's hard to say anything bad about such a great place to work at, but maybe the biggest problem is that we're running out of space at our current location and where we're going to end up is still being debated. Hopefully, wherever we do end up, the company will be able to customize the space to make it more attractive to customer prospects and potential employees.

Keep doing what you're doing and don't forget about what makes this company successful. Satisfied employees means satisfied customers. And vice versa!

Dedicated, smart, energetic employees with a passion to drive our customers and company to the greatest of success

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Axiom EPM full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am proud to be an employee of Axiom EPM. Every day, I have the opportunity to work with great people that are driven to be the best. In addition to doing so, they are willing to walk alongside co-workers to see them succeed in the same way. Each employee takes great pride in their work and only wants to deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers.

As a member of the support team, we are measured by our customer's overall satisfaction of resolving their questions. Quarter after quarter, we are consistently scoring nearly perfect in every category! I take great pride knowing that my work has contributed in our team's success story.

The management team is very generous! They bring in car washers, massage therapists, paid lunches, wonderful parties, great company benefits, and free snacks & food in the lunchroom market. Not only that, they are involved and take the time to get to know you!

I can't say enough about how great this company is. In terms of career growth, the opportunities are endless and they won't hold you back from obtaining your goals. In fact, they will do all in their power to enable you to obtain your goals without hesitation.

Cons

Like every company, there is room for process improvements. Thankfully management is constantly re-evaluating as the company grows so issues are quickly addressed.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent work environment and corporate culture.

Current Employee - Technical Consultant  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Portland, OR

I have been working at Axiom EPM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Axiom EPM is fanatical about customer satisfaction, and achieves it to a very high degree, which results in employee satisfaction.
    - Senior Management is committed to making the work environment as enjoyable as possible.
    - The company makes sure employees have the tools we need to do our jobs. Whether that is multiple widescreen monitors on our desks, to large flat screen tvs posted in each conference room to project presentations.
    - Encourages cross-departmental team building activities.
    - Regular social activities outside of the office, or surprise treats in the office such as chair massages paid for by the company.
    - Family-like environment. Emphasis on hiring people who fit the Axiom culture.
    - Employees are encouraged to get involved in other roles, aside from those on the job description that, suit the employee's interests.

Cons

- Challenging to keep up with the large growth in the company.
    - The *flat* management structure is not as conducive to the larger number of employees as it was 1 year ago.

A fun, flexible work environment

I have been working at Axiom EPM

Pros

A great group of people who work hard and play hard. The work environment is fun, flexible and very casual, yet there is still a high degree of professionalism and the utmost regard for customer satisfaction. Management truly cares about the employees and works hard to make sure everyone feels valued and appreciated.

Cons

Because this is still a relatively new, small company, you won't find all the same benefits you might get at a larger organization, but it is still a decent benefit package.

Worked for Axiom EPM? Contribute to the Community!