Axiom Global

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mark Harris

Analyst

Practice Management Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsFantastic culture where you work with truly remarkable colleagues. There's great work-life balance and your manager truly cares about your goals - both personal and professional.

ConsDue to Axiom still being in the early stages, there are growing pains. Constantly rolling out new initiatives that don't feel like they were well thought out. Need for better career pathing.

Worked as reviewer

Reviewer (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGood work environment, colleagues easy to get along with. Once a week breakfast and monthly celebrations for awards and birthdays.

ConsLimited opportunity for growth, work has become very sporadic because they no longer offer eDiscovery to their clients, limited to contract review/management/abstraction. No clear leadership structure, i.e. don't know who is in charge.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to provide a clearer view of strategy to contractors if they want reliable and consistent workers.

Review Attorney

Reviewer (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsExcellent atmosphere and environment to work in. Management team is helpful and supportive. Hours are flexible and the pay rate was average.

ConsNew projects do not seem to come along as quickly as desired. As such, there are fairly long layoffs between jobs. Also, (and this is a preliminary assessment) I have not seen many contract employees promoted into full-time positions. That may have occurred in the past, but not many have been made recently.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

they're okay, but be careful they are basically a temp agency

Attorney (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

Prosgood pay, very big nice corporate structure and organized

Consvery big! Lots of people and promise more than they can deliver sometimes. IT is basically temp work yet they don't ever come out and say that

Insourcing Attorney

ProsProgressive, dynamic company providing exposure to diverse opportunities. Competitive salaries and benefits. Colleagues are interesting people with a variety of outside interests which adds to the company's culture.

ConsLack of control over landing assignments. No 401k matching policy. At times it feels as though its growing too quickly to remain attentive to its employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great marketing and social events.

attorney

Attorney (Current Employee)

Prosflexibility, diversity of experience, Axiom events and parties

Conslack of security (assignments not always available)

Good people but unclear direction

Managed Services (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsIt is an overall good envornment, with great people in a growing place. They provide proper benfits to full-time employees and do seek to support you in your career.

ConsThere been some issues with overall business strategy and direction. They seem to be constantly adding layers of managers before the securing the work needed to sustain management as well as the workforce. Recent sudden change is company direction has left a feeling bitterness among a portion of the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe clear about the direction you are heading. Show more support and trust in the mnaaged services staff. Think about strenghthening the delivery teams rather than changing and adding to delivery maagement so often.

I have worked full time at Axiom for more than a year.

Associate (Current Employee)

ProsAmazing people in general and great managers. High confidence level in senior management. Great work-life balance. Strong emphasis on creating a strong culture. Enjoyable work environment.

ConsCompensation seems to be below market in certain roles. Promotion structure is becoming more rigid.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the focus on culture. Continue to focus on hiring great people.

Great company!

Reviewer (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat environment and people to work with. Plus they provide breakfast on Wednesdays!

ConsAs a reviewer, projects are inconsistent.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone.

Interesting concept

ISDA Documentation Specialist (Former Employee)

ProsAxiom prides itself on being a non-firm, firm. They are certainly innovative, different, and bring novel ideas to their business model.

ConsNot much room for advancement.

Worked for Axiom Global? Contribute to the Community!