Axis Technology, LLC

Updated March 17, 2015
10 reviews filtered by
4.2
Timothy Carbery

1. It was a pleasant experience, I enjoyed it.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

Everyone I met was friendly, and there was a lot of trust in the office. I felt a great sense of freedom and also very motivated to stay on task while I was there.

Cons

I didn't really encounter any challenges while I was there. It was a very quiet office most of the time.

Advice to Management

My advice is to keep doing what you're doing. I think most people will find the culture at Axis very refreshing.

2. Professional, Talented, Friendly, 'Family' oriented company focused on delivering results.

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

Supportive and responsive culture, while focus still remains on delivering positive benefits to clients. Everyone in the organization is focused on providing support to each consultant/resource, producing results for the clients, etc. Make enjoyable and professional environment.

Cons

Not enough opportunities exist to participate in challenging roles, due in large part to fulfill immediate needs of the various client. Projects are based upon direct need - not what consultants desire; this is expected as part of the overall consulting nature.

Advice to Management

Providing consulting services during this time-frame is difficult. Client organizations are in the driver's seat - not much one may change until the economic conditions change.

3. Well organized professional technical staff augmentation company

Former Employee - CPM Scheduler III in Pascagoula, MS
    Former Employee - CPM Scheduler III in Pascagoula, MS

I worked at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

Well organized. Staff support for any information you need, timely pay.

Cons

Just like most staffing company, wouldn't be able to pay you if client suddenly downsize or layoff.

Advice to Management

Just little advice to HR that need to be proactive in letting know new hire if loses any PTO before year end.

5. Axis Technology, LLC - like a family

I have been working at Axis Technology, LLC full-time

Pros

Smart, hard working and good people. Excellent benefits. great engagements. All employees are treated fairly and equally. Great exposure to the latest and greatest technologies.

Cons

Needs a total reorganization of sales team

6. Exceptionally talented and friendly people are the norm within this company.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

Talented, friendly and supportive culture with a salary structure designed to ensure their employees feel they are valued. The three partners are highly skilled within their fields, down-to-earth and are responsive to their employees.

Cons

Many of the projects Axis drives/develops/delivers for their clients are highly complex and sometimes the hours can be fairly excessive during different phases of a given project - not an unusual situation for PM work in any company.

Advice to Management

Axis senior mgt treats their employees well and are doing a great job. They should continue on their current path.

7. I enjoy working for Axis Technology.

Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - User Experience Designer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

They try to recognize your hard work by having lunch's or after work outings every quarter.

Cons

Don't communicate opportunities of growth.

Advice to Management

I think management overall is doing a great job.

8. At least it is not an unpaid internship.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

This company has been and continues to grow and when compared to the overall industry, they are bucking the trend.

Cons

working for Axis can be very isolated as you are typically placed at the client site with limited if any contact with the rest of the company.

Advice to Management

Involve the employees more in the business development process as they are the grunts on the ground working with the clients on a day to day basis.

They Take Care of their People

Former Employee - Principal Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Principal Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

The company was very much concerned with being fair to their people. Their benefits were better than expected for a small firm. They were efficient with T&E expenses and were flexible in regard to work/life arrangements.

Cons

As a small firm there was no company 401(k) match offered to employees at the time when I was working there.

Advice to Management

I thought that the firm was well run and that my contributions were appreciated. The yearly company outings were fun and were broadly enjoyed.

10. Senior Consultant

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Axis Technology, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Senior Management and Compensation are rated higher than average and the work is generally interesting. The company will put you in challenging positions out of your comfort level so growth opportunities are very good. The staff and consultants are largely senior.

Cons

Because the consulting talent is generally in a leadership or high level role, they are dispersed widely.There are few opportunities for team building with other Axis professional services consultants except those on the same project.

Advice to Management

Senior Management is excellent but needs to provide a better team atmosphere.

11. Good

I have been working at Axis Technology, LLC

Pros

It's ok To work here

Cons

Managment is not good towards employee

Advice to Management

NA