Axtria

Axtria Reviews

Updated Jun 16, 2014

Jaswinder (Jassi) S Chadha

Great learning experience

Engagement Manager (Current Employee)
    Berkeley Heights, NJ

ProsAccess to seasoned consultants, Principals and the upper management is very good
    Great learning experience
    Great culture

ConsPoor salary/compensation
    Poor work life balance

Flag Review
    Axtria People Officer responded to this review May 12, 2014 EditDelete
    Thanks for sharing your positive feedback. We strive to provide a work culture that promotes learning, entrepreneurship, transparency and enjoyable work environment. We are a successful start-up and ... More

New Employee

ProsVery entrepreneurial culture a small company so lots of opportunity to learn and do a lot of ad-hoc work. Be prepared to work a lot

ConsA lot of work and great very talented principals

Advice to Senior ManagementShare some more off the wealth

Great Analytics company - Smart people work at Axtria...

ProsOpportunity to work with senior people who are experts in analytics. Good internal communication and transparency. Focus on training and development. Long term focus on business. Very good combination of business knowledge, Bid data, Analytics and Technology.

ConsYoung company that is still figuring out the offerings and industry focus. Long hours but the work is fun.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more cross-border movement of employees.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate

Associate (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsWill get to learn a lot as you get opportunity to work on different functions

ConsLong stretched hours and no personal life

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of employees as they are your assessts

Most Pathetic Company I have ever worked with

Manager (Former Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsOnly if you are unemployed, these guys can hire you BUT DONT ASK FOR SALARY HIKE COZ YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED.

ConsPATHETIC WORK ENVIRONMENT: All so called leaders ( 70% of who comes from MRX) have the tendency to ruin the lives of their subordinates. 30% of the leaders comes from EXL and they are biased to EXL. The reason for it is unknown to 90% of the non MRX, non EXL employess

NO EMPLOYEE WELFARE: People are treated like dogs here. Forget about welfare

PATHETIC LEADERSHIP : All leadership roles are given to MRX employees, people from mrx gets promotion in 6 months and non mrx people gets demotivated all the time.

POOR COMPENSATION: Far less than industry standard

POOR STAFFING: All projects are poorly staffed and you will definitely work till 10 PM everyday including weekends.

FORGET ABOUT JOB SECURITY: They hire people to use them and as soon as they get the work done, they will fire you. I have seen many instances where people have been asked to leave because they do not have the work which matched their skill set. Damn.. why do you hire those people then

NO GOOD PROJECTS: They say they are doing advance analytics but they do not have a single person in the offshore team who has a statics background. Only a couple of modeling projects in the entire company and that too on the verge of loosing.

WORST APPRAISAL PROCESSES:
    You will be rated by your managers without even discussing anything. Manager rating is final. According to HR, employee role is not necessary in the appraisal process.

WORST TRAINING

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys think you are the best which you are NOT. Any advice here will be unread, so does not make sense to write here.
    I am sure you guys will reply to this post negating all my comments. Better work on improving on things mentioned above rather than negating your true comments.

AND PLEASE DONT WRITE GOOD REVIEWS YOURSELF. PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOL

Worthless piece of garbage

Senior Engagement Manager (Former Employee)

ProsNothing.

Horrible cheats with thoroughly unprofessional and filthy attitude. Typical third grade labour administrators with a lot of spreading lies against those they don't like and do a lot of fowl mouthing within the office. Extremely filthy manners.

Not an equal opportunity employer and it is filled with filthy provincialism at all levels.

ConsLiars and cheats at every points of management, specifically the so called leadership. The management are nothing more than third grade labour administrators. They would perform better with construction workers and not with IITans.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and learn how to work with talented people, otherwise hire Delhi slums.

Amazing

ProsThis is indeed one of its kind of company. where people officer from axtria himself writes good reviews and also negates all bad reviews of employees.
    keep it up������

ConsHa ha ha ha ha

Advice to Senior ManagementU dont need it. ��

A place full of opportunities...excellent platform for Freshers to start their career !

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Pros1) Very organized Training framework that helps to acquire business domain knowledge at an easy and efficient manner
    2) Offers great opportunity to acquire technical and domain skills while on project
    3) Organization being led by some of the industry's most renowned and capable people. Outlook is definitely positive

ConsBeing a new company, internal processes are not streamlined however improving with time

Great place if you want to learn and grow fast !!

Manager (Current Employee)
    Delhi (India)

ProsOpen Culture, easy access to leadership, empowerment to employees and freedom to work and take ownership. Organization is witnessing fast growth and it offers huge opportunities to those who are passionate to learn and do something exciting in analytics and business intelligence. Good initiatives taken to help employee learn about domain and technology. Good mix of quality workforce from across analytics and technology world.

ConsFast growth is putting lots of pressure on system and people, resulting into stretched working hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementA little better and pro active business planning will take it to a new scale.

Pathetic HR, horrendous culture and expectations

Engagement Manager (Current Employee)
    Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

ProsYou may learn new technologies in every projects

You may get to work some new talented people

ConsOffice hours - 15 hours a day and every weekend is working weekend
    Salary - what is committed is not what is paid exactly
    Not a company for IITians, you may waste your time and career here doing monotonous operations work
    Very high expectations and they would ask you to work day and night nonstop
    Very easy firing policy
    HR sucks - they are hiring for their targets and does false commitment at the time of joining. Recruit HR department is absolutely cheat, they will do wrong selling and you will have life full of surprises after joining company.
    Some of the leading principal in India have lot of attitude and you cannot talk to them. They would treat you as slaves if you approach them.

Overall bad experience and will not recommend to anyone. If you want to spoil your life for few extra bucks then Axtria is the place.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow up and think of building long term company.

Do not believe in concept of generating higher revenue and then selling it again.

Please treat all employees equal.

Worked for Axtria? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Axtria reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Axtria CEO Jaswinder (Jassi) S Chadha. All 32 reviews posted anonymously by Axtria employees.