B3 Legal

B3 Legal Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Usual temp agency

Contract Atty (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsPrompt info given to us once rec'd from client. Decent pay. Ontime paycheck. Amazing facilities! They serve the basic need of getting a temp job.

ConsNever contacted me again after project ended, even after I emailed. Nothing but generic response to all emails I sent. Makes you come all the way to the city even after I told them I lived 2 hours away for a 20 min wait in lobby and 5 min meeting to copy my passport. Guy I met was nice though and was the emailer of schedule updates

Advice to Senior ManagementNever heard from senior management after first call to tell me where to go for initial interview.

Excellent place to work for those committed to working hard and doing a great job.

New York, NY

ProsMgmt gives you room to grow and shine, but you must work hard and be meticulous in your work. If so, you will be given as much resposibility as you can handle. Employees are treated professionally and respectfully.

ConsWe are VERY busy and mgmt is quite demanding. Imperfect grammar, lack or preofessionalism and casual dress are not allowed. MUCH is expected of every employee and most can't cut it. For those who can,, a long and financially awarding career is at hand.

Advice to Senior ManagementLighten up a bit. Life doesn't revolve around legal placements 100% of the time.

Highly disorganized with little regard for staff.

Legal Temp (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsOK to eat, drink, text and listen to headphones at workstation. Not too concerned about every minute away from workstation.

ConsProject objectives and work parameters, hours, meetings, even parking situation constantly changing. Project was undertaken without having all project parameters in place within company leaving staff to guess at job specifications.

Advice to Senior ManagementFigure out 1) the time frame and do not be unreasonable, 2) set a wok schedule and don't change in 3 times the first week of the project, 3) without the project specifications, there is no possible way to instruct staff.

Worked for B3 Legal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at B3 Legal reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by B3 Legal employees.