B3 Legal

B3 Legal Reviews

Updated November 18, 2014
Updated November 18, 2014

CEO

Excellent place to work for those committed to working hard and doing a great job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at B3 Legal

Pros

Mgmt gives you room to grow and shine, but you must work hard and be meticulous in your work. If so, you will be given as much resposibility as you can handle. Employees are treated professionally and respectfully.

Cons

We are VERY busy and mgmt is quite demanding. Imperfect grammar, lack or preofessionalism and casual dress are not allowed. MUCH is expected of every employee and most can't cut it. For those who can,, a long and financially awarding career is at hand.

Lighten up a bit. Life doesn't revolve around legal placements 100% of the time.

A good company to get experience.

I worked at B3 Legal

Pros

The work was steady, friendly staff, decent pay.

Cons

no opportunities for advancement

Usual temp agency

Former Employee - Contract Atty in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Contract Atty in New York, NY

I worked at B3 Legal full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Prompt info given to us once rec'd from client. Decent pay. Ontime paycheck. Amazing facilities! They serve the basic need of getting a temp job.

Cons

Never contacted me again after project ended, even after I emailed. Nothing but generic response to all emails I sent. Makes you come all the way to the city even after I told them I lived 2 hours away for a 20 min wait in lobby and 5 min meeting to copy my passport. Guy I met was nice though and was the emailer of schedule updates

Never heard from senior management after first call to tell me where to go for initial interview.

Highly disorganized with little regard for staff.

Former Employee - Legal Temp in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Legal Temp in Charlotte, NC

I worked at B3 Legal

Pros

OK to eat, drink, text and listen to headphones at workstation. Not too concerned about every minute away from workstation.

Cons

Project objectives and work parameters, hours, meetings, even parking situation constantly changing. Project was undertaken without having all project parameters in place within company leaving staff to guess at job specifications.

Figure out 1) the time frame and do not be unreasonable, 2) set a wok schedule and don't change in 3 times the first week of the project, 3) without the project specifications, there is no possible way to instruct staff.