BANC3 Reviews

Updated October 3, 2014
Updated October 3, 2014
3.7

CEO

Would recommend this company to anyone

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Fort Hood, TX
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Fort Hood, TX

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

Benefits aren't that great. Could use some improvement. A waiting period for retirement plans.

Great Opportunities to Grasp and Learn

Current Employee - Office Manager in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There is a lot this company offers. You have the opportunity to wear many different hats and find what exactly it is you want to do. The people are great and are fast to help you if you need it, especially if it is something you don't understand at first. Once you and the company find what your niche is, that's when the real work begins, because you're in a place where you feel you can put your best effort.

Cons

Overall the company is good. Some things can be worked on, but it's like that with any company. No company is going to have everything you need, but the managers are willing to hear you out and try to make the workplace better.

BANC3 - place for Opportunities and Growth

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Management has great vision. What I found unique about our firm is that we are probably one of the only small businesses that contributes significant dollars to create products that are beneficial to the community. I have a lot of opportunities to work on multiple things - technology, business, customer relationships. I am here to stay for the long run and fortunate for being here.

Cons

Nothing that is note worthy. The firm is on a growth mode, and I am mature enough to recognize that with growth comes adjustments. Management has an inclusive mentality, and they constantly seek suggestions from all for improvement. I see myself as contributing towards the operational direction of the firm.

Continue doing the good job. Be agile and flexible to change as growth happens.

Great Start for Young Career

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Aberdeen, MD
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Company compensated for trips to Washington for work and housing to do government work in defense districts. Definitely growing company (20+ new employees in past 6 months) due to very intelligent senior management. Employees are across many cities which allows me easier contacts when I travel for government work. Salary/benefits comparable to any top government contractor but there is good stability (unlike in larger companies that can axe entire departments) so I'm not worried about job as long as I complete work. Great people to hang around as well.

Cons

Hire younger, stronger people who are more apt to modern technology/news.

Continue the good training and strong company values.

New Employee Experience

Current Employee - Java Developer in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Java Developer in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at BANC3 as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Diverse Workforce
    Smart co-workers
    Benefits (401K, Salaried Savings, etcl)
    Development Programs (LDP)
    Not Bureaucratic
    Relaxed atmosphere and everyone is wiling to help you out. I had a great mentor who answered questions and was always willing to help.
    Plenty of projects and opportunities
    No Shortcuts. Everything is done right so there are no problems in future.

Cons

Competitive workforce. Government contracting schedule.

Continuing company growth = beneficial for everyone.

Great Potential & nice place to work

Current Employee - Ballistics Engineer (Real time systems) in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Ballistics Engineer (Real time systems) in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Training programs available. Recently won a 1.4 billion dollar contract and have hired 20+ people within the past year, vastly improving company outlook. Exponential growth in many sectors: while other companies are laying off people, Banc3 is hiring technically strong and strategic people. Good Culture & Values. Strong Senior Management

Cons

funding is based off government cycles so during fiscal year lots of focus on getting the work. also can be very busy during proposal time. Young culture in office with some senior management.

Great job growth means preferably hiring younger vibrant employyes

Glad I chose BANC3

Current Employee - Coordinator in Princeton, NJ
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Feels like being part of a family where everyone knows each other and helps out one another. Ability to learn and grow. They reward staff who are performers and are Wiling to train people who want to be trained and produce.

Cons

None at this time. Growing firms have ongoing issues, but I'd rather stay with a firm that is growing than at another place.

Continue adding good staff and do it timely. Good staff makes a world of difference, and let go of the bad apples sooner.

People come first at BANC3

Current Employee - Applications Development in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
    Current Employee - Applications Development in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I have been working at BANC3 full-time

Pros

Great people to work with. Excellent opportunity to grow with growing firm. Management gives great freedom and space for advancement. Performers are rewarded without a doubt both monetarily and with verbal praises. They often make it a point to point out good deeds performed by employees. I was surprised to have them deliver a "thank you" note along with a gift certificate for a project I completed successfully. They respond quickly to the teams needs.

Cons

There are no noteworthy cons that I can point out. It is a firm that is small enough and structured well so every employee gets to know the senior management. One suggestion for management is to move faster to let go of non performers.

Continue the focus on project delivery and good hires. Let go of bad hires sooner. They ultimately turn to disgruntled and do more damage with negative publicity.

The worst. Pass this company by.

I have been working at BANC3 part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Better than eating out of a garbage can.

Cons

Micro Management, Poor Management, spoiling for a law suit, They don't have your back, but they will use it as a rug.

Banc3 Not a good place to call home

I have been working at BANC3 full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

None at this time (Perhaps if I worked in NJ I would have opportunity to see the positive aspects of this company)

Cons

Their bottom line is money. The Employee is of very little value. Beware deceit, attempted coercion, threats. Read EVERY Document carefully before signing. DO NOT expect even an annual cost of living increase.

Place more value on the employee, respect the time and money spent by the employee to gain the education that makes them an asset to the company. Be honest with the people you employ, and remember they are not to be used a pawns and stepping stones to your success.