BAYADA Home Health Care

Updated January 8, 2015
3.6

BAYADA Home Health Care President J Mark Baiada
J Mark Baiada

Pros
  • Some of the field staff are some of the hardest working people I have worked with (in 13 reviews)

• The job provides flexibility of schedule and a supportive home office staff (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Little to nothing for the field staff, who actually care for the patients (in 22 reviews)

• Didn't treat nurses respectfully unless nurses were a favorite to the office staff (in 18 reviews)

More Highlights

4 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

In field lpn

Current Employee - L P N in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - L P N in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Clients can feel safe and secured with nurses in their homes, Flexible scheduling, overtime available, good communication , awards for good service , a variety of health ins options, training and room for advancement

Cons

Always calling and asking you to do more, insurance is not the best

Don't let people do crazy overtime, everyone needs at least one day off a week ,

field employees compensated poorly

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Allentown, PA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

good flexibility with scheduling. office staff pleasant to work with

Cons

have worked 7 years with no raise. no sick or vacation time. you earn 5 pto days after working 2000 hrs. health insurance benefits are ridicuously expensive.

you claim your nurses are your greatest asset how about showing it with some raises and benefits

Division Director

Current Employee - Division Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I truly enjoy working for BAYADA. The best part of my job are the people! There are many smart, talented and caring people within BAYADA. I enjoy working for an organization that has and follows core values of Compassion, Excellence and Reliabilty. Having and following high standards, doing the right thing and putting clients first is what sets this organization apart from others.

Cons

The work can be challenging at times.

I have found my director to be supportive, responsive and wonderful mentor.

The best company I've ever worked for.

Current Employee - Division Director in Allentown, PA

I have been working at BAYADA Home Health Care full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I feel very fortunate to work at BAYADA Home Health Care. It provides me with meaningful work and the opportunity to make a difference. Client and employee satisfaction is very important. We really work very hard to deliver Compassionate, Excellent and Reliable care and service to everyone.

Cons

This isn't easy work. Each day can bring a new challenge. We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other. Some challenges are when not everyone feels this way or takes ownernship of their roles or expectations.

I have always been grateful for my leadership and feel that I have supported and mentored.

BAYADA Home Health Care Photos