BAYADA Home Health Care

www.bayada.com

BAYADA Home Health Care Reviews in Allentown, PA

BAYADA Home Health Care President J Mark Baiada

J Mark Baiada

Pros
  • Great coworkers with high morale, awesome patients, company prides itself in compassion, excellence and reliability(in 7 reviews)

• Nice gifts they give office staff instead of giving to field staff(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Didn't treat nurses respectfully unless nurses were a favorite to the office staff(in 15 reviews)

• We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other(in 8 reviews)

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Division Director

Division Director (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

ProsI truly enjoy working for BAYADA. The best part of my job are the people! There are many smart, talented and caring people within BAYADA. I enjoy working for an organization that has and follows core values of Compassion, Excellence and Reliabilty. Having and following high standards, doing the right thing and putting clients first is what sets this organization apart from others.

ConsThe work can be challenging at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have found my director to be supportive, responsive and wonderful mentor.

The best company I've ever worked for.

Division Director (Current Employee) Allentown, PA

ProsI feel very fortunate to work at BAYADA Home Health Care. It provides me with meaningful work and the opportunity to make a difference. Client and employee satisfaction is very important. We really work very hard to deliver Compassionate, Excellent and Reliable care and service to everyone.

ConsThis isn't easy work. Each day can bring a new challenge. We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other. Some challenges are when not everyone feels this way or takes ownernship of their roles or expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have always been grateful for my leadership and feel that I have supported and mentored.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!