BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

BAYADA Home Health Care President J Mark Baiada

J Mark Baiada

Pros
  • Great coworkers with high morale, awesome patients, company prides itself in compassion, excellence and reliability(in 7 reviews)

• Nice gifts they give office staff instead of giving to field staff(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Didn't treat nurses respectfully unless nurses were a favorite to the office staff(in 15 reviews)

• We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other(in 8 reviews)

Bayada Home Health

Territory Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Gastonia, NC

ProsGreat company that takes excellent care of their employees. Training is good and they allow the employees to deploy strategies to be successful.

ConsThe healthcare field is very competitive especially with the big powerhouse hospitals providing the same services a Bayada does. It's hard to get to the honey if you know what I mean.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. This company is the best company I have ever worked for.

Great

CNA (Former Employee) Asheville, NC

ProsThe staff is very friendly, easy to work with, and they will work with your schedule.

ConsThe pay is not great. I was there for a couple of years never saw a raise.

Amazing Company with Exceptional Values and Ethics

Client Services Manager (CSM) (Current Employee)

ProsI currently work in an office position and cannot say enough about the superb employee recognition at all levels of employment in the company. Everyone is truely valued for what they do and this creates such a family atmosphere within the company. Everyone is encouraged to be the best they can be both professionally and personally!

ConsThe CSM position is not easy and requires you to constantly be on your game which can be challenging for some.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good experience, team support, care for clients.

ProsFlexibility when other on call manager works with you. Work at home, nights and weekends.
    Companies policy for excellence, reliability and compassion.

ConsMust fit into their mold, job description.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate well with all staff including on call. Give benefits to part time on call managers as it would help to keep them longer.

Wonderful

CNA/HHA (Former Employee) Danvers, MA

ProsManagers are great and understanding

ConsI found that there aren't any cons

I did feel like part of the Bayada Family

Client Services Manager (CSM) (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsThe upper management did seem to believe in wanting to provide quality health care. Their nursing QA was crackerjack and they did take nursing competency and compliance very very seriously.

ConsLike everything else, very 'profit margin' driven and our office wasn't equipped to take on Medicaid clients which was ultimately our downfall in what was provided and who could provide it.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't abandon the founder's core values despite the temptation to hyperfocus on the bottom line.

As a Home Health Aide for Bayada, I was trusted with the most challenging cases and felt rewarded daily by my clients

CHHA, Hospice, Dementia, Paraplegia, MS Clients (Former Employee) Toms River, NJ

ProsCases are well defined and clients are well informed about what to expect from Bayada home care services. Caregivers are well trained and provided many opportunities for ongoing training throughout the year.

Constravel reimbursement is not available within the county you work and there is a negative pay differential for Medicaid clients who often need more intensive services.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing! Clients and their families are pleased with Bayada services. I love that this organization continues to grow and diversify its support options in their communitites.

Great Company to Work With!

Director (Former Employee)

ProsI learned so much working with this company! They helped me grow and develop both personally and professionally. I enjoyed the company, believed in it's mission and loved my Bayada Family!

ConsI left because I just wanted to try something different. This company has a lot going for it. I believe that employees are treated and paid fairly and their clients come first. I have recommended some of my family to work there and will always recommend this company to others.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work guys!

It is wonderful

Clinical Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood Team work that i had

Consnone that i can think of

Advice to Senior ManagementGood Career Paths

Field RN

RN Field Nurse (Current Employee) Mount Laurel, NJ

ProsSchedule your own hours, health benefits, on the job training, education courses, ability to move up in the company, ability to work over time when it's available.

ConsExpensive benefits, they will keep you as a part-time employee so they pay less for benefits but will make you work full time, the pay is less than desirable.

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!