BAYADA Home Health Care

BAYADA Home Health Care Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

BAYADA Home Health Care President J Mark Baiada

J Mark Baiada

Pros
  • Great coworkers with high morale, awesome patients, company prides itself in compassion, excellence and reliability(in 7 reviews)

• Nice gifts they give office staff instead of giving to field staff(in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Didn't treat nurses respectfully unless nurses were a favorite to the office staff(in 15 reviews)

• We have an "all hands on deck" mentality and do all that we can to help each other(in 8 reviews)

CM Bayada Home Health

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOne of the best companies I have every worked for

ConsOn call 24/7, very demanding environment and depressing

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sensible in your expectations

i enjoy being a memeber of the bayada family

Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) Albemarle, NC

Prosthe office staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable

Consgot my first raise after four years

Advice to Senior Managementtry and help your dedicated staff get regular raises

Wonderful experiences with BAYADA!

Client Services Manager (Current Employee)

ProsBayada really believes in the people that work here. You have the opportunity to move up throughout the company, and they encourage you to look for opportunities outside of your current office. It is truly whatever is best for you and how you could best contriubute to the company.

Most companies have "mission statements" but here, it is what really drives people every day...it is not just words on paper.

As a CSM, most people start off at entry level wages, but the earning potential is great. I had the opportunity to grow my caseload and make commission, and after 1.5 years as a CSM was making 25% more than what I had started at. There are not a lot of position out there with that kind of growth potential.

ConsIt is definitely a stressful position. You really have to be invested in the people you are working with--clients and field staff--in order to be successful. There is no way you can "slack off" or have easy days, because clients needs arise every day and you HAVE to respond and give each one your attention.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Loved my time with them

Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) Milford, DE

ProsFlexible schedule, variety of clients, excellent training to high tech cases, friendly staff, great pay, great incentive program.

ConsSome clients were without coverage on my days off.

Mission Driven Company

Director (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsStrong culture. High growth organization with many leadership opportunities.

ConsExpensive Benefits and outdated IT systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementTime to update IT systems.

Great company to work for.

CNA (Current Employee) Clearwater, FL

ProsI have worked for five different healthcare agencies, Bayada is simply the best. It's really nice to work for a company that always put its patients first, before the business. They work with your schedule, especially if you're in school. When my school was abruptly put on a halt, they kept me busy. Clinical managers are friendly and supportive, kudos to Clearwater office.

ConsNone, that I could think off.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep up the good work. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Awesome company!

Pros- very friendly team members
    - open to new suggestions when beginning a project
    - great mentors within the office

Cons-nothing to complain about right now

Bayada Home Health

Territory Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Gastonia, NC

ProsGreat company that takes excellent care of their employees. Training is good and they allow the employees to deploy strategies to be successful.

ConsThe healthcare field is very competitive especially with the big powerhouse hospitals providing the same services a Bayada does. It's hard to get to the honey if you know what I mean.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. This company is the best company I have ever worked for.

Amazing Company with Exceptional Values and Ethics

Client Services Manager (CSM) (Current Employee)

ProsI currently work in an office position and cannot say enough about the superb employee recognition at all levels of employment in the company. Everyone is truely valued for what they do and this creates such a family atmosphere within the company. Everyone is encouraged to be the best they can be both professionally and personally!

ConsThe CSM position is not easy and requires you to constantly be on your game which can be challenging for some.

Wonderful

CNA/HHA (Former Employee) Danvers, MA

ProsManagers are great and understanding

ConsI found that there aren't any cons

Worked for BAYADA Home Health Care? Contribute to the Community!