BCI Engineers Reviews

2.9

Leslie Bromwell
1 Rating

Working with engineering and scientific professionals that have a passion for their environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lakeland, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

I worked at BCI Engineers

Pros

Diverse project work and the compentency of the engineers & scientists. Developing communcations training an taking internal and external client service serious. A vision to distinguish themselves as a consulting firm that provides excellent client services.

Cons

There was a definate division between billable and non-billable staff. The attitude of some billable staff is the the non-billable staff was less important. This caused some friction and tension between employees.

Continue to focus on internal and external client service. Listen to employee and client suggestions and considering adapting changes depending on suggestions.

Wasn't a Good Company

I worked at BCI Engineers

Pros

Had good benefits and some small perks.

Cons

Management micro-managed the employees, snooped into emails, wouldn't listen to employee's comments or complaints in a professional manner, and jumped to conclusions. They fired people every week for no reason which caused constant disorganization. It was definitely a cut throat company.

The accounting and marketing dept. tried to control all departments the same way. They were pushy, rude in many cases, and not well organized at all. So many people were stressed out and overworked.

My experience at BCI was one that was beneficial in growing my career skills.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lakeland, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

I worked at BCI Engineers

Pros

One reason to work at BCI is because of the growth of the company and the services that they render.

Cons

Lack of communication from management to employees. Lack of training in regards to career related topics.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

it is a good engineering company to work with

Former Employee - Engineer  in  Lakeland, FL
    Former Employee - Engineer in Lakeland, FL

I worked at BCI Engineers

Pros

I was fairly treated while working at this company. The management team is competent and fair. Internal support among the company is good.

Cons

the pay and compensation is not very good in comparison with other engineering companies. Actually I was very dissapointed with my salary with BCI when I left it for another company which offered me an 30% increase.

Overall I was satisified with the leadership at BCI Engineers, and they are doing pretty good especially at this difficult time. Good luck.

Worked for BCI Engineers? Contribute to the Community!