BENTELER Group

www.benteler.com

BENTELER Group Reviews

Updated Jul 13, 2014

Hubertus Benteler

Worked as a temp and had a good working relationship (worked two different times)

Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

ProsWorked in HR and was able to complete tasks without training - let me just take over and do what needed to be done for them

ConsThe two different times I worked there - the whole HR department had changed. No one was the same

Could be great facility.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Goshen, IN

ProsGood pay, was better before double-time on Sundays and holidays was revoked. Still good benefits. Some very talented skilled tradesmen.

ConsPoor work-life balance. Chaotic, cathartic atmosphere precludes any orderly development of planning or individual growth. Politically driven culture. Failure to address the real issues thwarting smooth production, and adoption of "flavor of the day" fixes without quantifying successful results.

Advice to Senior ManagementWill offer none since it has not been heeded in the past.

A company with high management turnover

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Goshen, IN

ProsLots of opportunity to makes difference at all levels within the organization.

ConsCorporation structure is not in harmony with plant reality.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

great place to work. good people

Prosmanaged well and structured for success

Conscan be disorganized at times

Complete Incompetence From The Top

Human Resources (Former Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

ProsGood benefits and somewhat decent pay.

ConsManagement in both NAO and Germany must be smoking crack.

Don't like to work there

Manager (Current Employee)

ProsOn day or more you get motivated when you see your pay check

ConsTo much risk taking on projects, to many projects to launch the same time , they just forget your personal development plan, give you bad reviews without talking to you (annual reviews), a habit to hire people from outside what don't have the history of the projects and plans,very little promotion internally - I think the culture is horrible / only a....kissers get promoted not performers

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is no advice , they act as they know everything - so they should it figure out themselve -

Project Manager

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

ProsFamily owned company, less interference with share holders. Management makes long term decisions

ConsGerman company, not yet become global

Advice to Senior ManagementInclude inputs from other regions besides Germany.

Horrible. They keep incompetent individuals in positions instead of firing them. What a joke!

Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

ProsCompany is shut down for the Christmas holiday.

ConsNo direct leadership. Hire individuals that are NOT qualified for that specific position. Are afraid to remove (fire) those individuals that suck. Management does not listen to the employees about issues that are going on.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire individuals that are incompetent instead of ignoring the obvious. Listen to the complaints of the employees as they are your greatest asset - providing THEY are competent. One of the worst companies that I have worked at.

Unfair

Account Payable (Former Employee) Auburn Hills, MI

ProsPay and benfits was fair

ConsManagement does not want to work with you

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow to have meetings with staff

Interesting to learn about a global company.

Procurement (Current Employee)

ProsThe company is passing by a global change so the chances will be create.

ConsDifficulty to work as a global group because the company is so focus in each branch and the branchs doesnt work together looking only for the country.

Worked for BENTELER Group? Contribute to the Community!