BHGRE Metro Brokers

Kevin Levent

6 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Supportive, fantastic company

Sales Agent (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe support from Management is fantastic. Plenty of up-to-date tools to maintain client satisfaction, modern contract writing, easy access to office staff, and always available new training.

ConsChallenges only related to current real estate market trends.

This is an amazing company with a lot of agent support. Brokers are easily reachable for all questions.

Realtor (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsBroker support and continuing education. You can use all 26 offices!

ConsNo real cons, I had a wonderful experience.

nice people

Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosthere are a lot of nice people

Consit is very unpredictable and stressful

Advice to Senior Managementbe more hands on and practical.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fees, Fees and More Fees

ProsSome Free Training
    Great Broker Support
    Polite and Courteous Call Center Answering with transfers to your cell phone
    "Free Marketing Kit to Start"
    Various Office Locations with Secure 24/7 entry
    Various groups to join, if you're accepted.

ConsThere are fees on top of fees. Royalty Fees before you get your commission.

30 days advance notice to transfer. You may transfer sooner however you will still be billed for the 30 days and if not paid it will be placed on your credit report.

Calls for your listings are given to other agents if you don't answer your calls from the call center, if you miss a call from the call center you won't know who calls if they don't leave a message

If you leave before a year you will be billed for the free marketing materials provided. Read all of the small print in the contracts you are signing upon connecting.

After being their several months I finally met the owner at a office meeting. He seemed uninterested to know who I was. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. He was the same on other encounters.

Ensure what you're told upon interview is in writing. Once you've signed you're stuck to whatever is in their contract.

The groups you join to get referrals have additional fees you pay for getting that referral. In todays economy and with properties selling as low as they are your commission can amount to working for FREE.

The owner has financial interst (gain) in many of the subscriptions he gives. Also tried to destroy another company who was taking less from their agents.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow care for your agents by lowering your splts. Also be more personable. Have a welcome meeting for joining agents monthly or quarterly and get to know the agents.

I had a very positive experience working at this company!

Realtor (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe best reason to work at BHGRE is the fact that they have a really big market share in Atlanta. In addition to this, they have over 20 offices that are all over metro Atlanta that any Realtor with the company can access.

ConsYou have to pay $80 per month and $400 a year in professional dues.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeing that the economy is so bad, I think the leadership should try to get some of the professional fees lowered.

Great to Start off...weak for advance training

Agent (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat Training and Marketing...signs...marketing materials

ConsTheir main care is for the company and not for you

Advice to Senior ManagementYour agents pay your bills....your company is your agents

Worked for BHGRE Metro Brokers? Contribute to the Community!