BIAS Corp Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
CEO

Great company with great reputation in the market

I worked at BIAS Corp full-time

Pros

Great place to work in sales if you are self motivated. Uncapped comp structure which promotes the "eat what you kill" mentality. I started my sales career here and gained invaluable experience in front customers of all industries and in front of Oracle directly. Well respected and reputable pre-sales and delivery teams helps the sales organization to be confident. Minimal politics and an aggressive but ethical attitude on closing business. I would recommend BIAS to sales professoinals of all experience, as I've seen many both young and more experienced have lucrative years consecutively.

Cons

Very few cons that I can recall, I had a great run at BIAS with minimal complaints

Advice to Management

continue to encourage the competitive environment among all employees

2. Great Team Environment

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Sales team works very well together. We all help support each other in becoming a successful, well presented sales force. We share success stories and allow each other to use our past performances to help drive sales. Hours are flexible and pay is great. As any sales environment you do need to show growth in pipe and understanding of what BIAS is capable of. Clients love us and we have a great reputation on services and execution. MOST Important*** There is NO micro management!!! You have the freedom to learn from your mistakes with a supportive team around you.

Cons

We are the new kids on the block at Oracle even though we have been around for 15+ years. When it comes to reselling Oracle we need to work a little harder to prove our value.

3. Great working environment with extremely intelligent individuals

Pros

Smart people that work in collaboration. Open and easy communication environment

Cons

Hard to get adjusted to the work sat first.

Terrible Sales Enviroment

Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales in Atlanta, GA

I worked at BIAS Corp full-time

Pros

Good benefits, decent salary, opportunity to be certified in Oracle products.

Cons

Really not a great working environment for a sales person. Very stuffy, with little to no training. The majority of deals come through Oracle reps, so you spend a large portion of your time sucking up, hoping for scraps. Lots of turnover, and the quietest office I have ever worked in. Owners run it as cut throat as Oracle, without the name recognition.

Advice to Management

Oracle has a terrible reputation for a reason.

Work here if you want to destroy your future

Pros

- You will get your pay weekly - Pays your hotel bill :-) when traveling

Cons

- No work life balance and will not pay you overtime - Manager don't know about technology and listen to others to understand your capabilities - Heavy internal politics for new comer since maximum works remotely. - No help for new comer since lots of internal politics

Advice to Management

Work for your your client's interest not for yours, money will come automatically.

7. Great place to work - leaders who value integrity

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The thing that I love most about BIAS is that I feel like my contributions are appreciated. My hard work is recognized, and when I make mistakes (which I have made plenty - we are all human), no one throws me under the bus - quite a change from previous positions. Our consultants work on very cool projects, I love my coworkers, and we have a bit more freedom here than in other corporate environments I've been in. The office is very professional, but I don't feel like I'm under a microscope.

Cons

No cons to speak of - I've been very happy here.

Sweatshop working conditions

Pros

Coffee and tea available in the breakrooom. They have a good view, but not much beyond that.

Cons

Poor leadership and be prepared to work long hours without getting paid. You travel all the time and the fire people when they are not needed.

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat your employees better.

Not a great place. Frequent layoffs.

I worked at BIAS Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Some freedom on hours when not at client site. A few talented people

Cons

Poor compensation. Sweatshop model. No vision. Continuous travel if you are in consulting. Long billable hours and BD work after hours. Comp model does not reflect contribution

Advice to Management

Layout your vision. Don't hire if you don't want to keep them long.

Not a great employer

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at BIAS Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free drinks Great parties for ATL based folks

Cons

Lack of work life balance Constant layoffs Pressure to be 100% billable Lack of Leadership Pay High turnover in Leadership, in two years I have had 4 leaders

Advice to Management

Go back to The old model, no work life balance is difficult for DBAs, and low pay. Get some stability, too many sales people and leaders leaving

Not good company to work for long term

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Free cold drink , tea, coffee available You can do work from home once in a while

Cons

They don't have any infrastructure . There is no place to sit and company more look like collage lab. You will have daily fight to serach a chair and place to sit. They don't provide system you have to carry your own personal laptop for work with all yours software. Lots of work and no compensation for over time even no comp off. Managers are not connected with their team member they treat them like daily wages labors. No respect for employee. This is first company when i saw manger said very bad words to their team members in meeting. I will never recommend to work here in any cost.

Advice to Management

Connect more with employee. Develop some better infrastructure so that everyone can have a chair to sit. Respect your employee if you want to run your company in long term.

RSS Feed </> Embed