BIS Consulting Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.5
CEO

1. Professional and Flexible.

Current Freelancer - SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT & ADVISOR to Chief Executive Officer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at BIS Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Really great professional working relationships. Holly is great to work with. Open-minded and career-progression oriented. Flexible and focused on results. Smart people with humility.

Cons

There could be more accounts but these are coming hopefully. As a consulting company sometimes you feel apart from the host company but Holly does an incredible job in keeping folks engaged and included.

Advice to Management

Keep up the positive business outlook and corporate culture

2. Great management, challenging work opportunities!

Current Contractor - Business Analyst
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst

I have been working at BIS Consulting as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for a number of consulting firms, and this has been my favorite by far. I have worked for several clients, and all of the roles were exactly as advertised. The work is challenging and I have added a lot of great skills to my resume. When a project is near end, BIS is great about finding me future projects that build on my skills and interests. Overall, very nice and professional people to deal with who seem to actually understand the value of their consultants.

Cons

Advancement is difficult, but that is the nature of consulting / contract work. BIS makes up for it by listening to my needs and does its best to place me where I can grow and at least expand my resume whenever possible. Some clients are better than others, but BIS has been consistently good to me.

3. Just another bodyshop

Current Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

Unlike other consulting firms, management is pretty straightforward with employees on what can/cannot be done with their ask. They are very reasonable when it comes to salary.

Cons

Bad health insurance policies, HR is there just to run pay roll and arrange for pizza mixers once a qtr.

Advice to Management

Pay at least part of the legal fees for employees who have to go through visa / permanent resident application processes

RSS Feed </> Embed