BJ's Restaurants

www.bjsrestaurants.com

BJ's Restaurants Reviews in Cupertino, CA

3.2

Greg Trojan

Pros
  • Possibility to make good money if your a closing server (in 12 reviews)

• Flexible schedule, when working with a (literally) almost hundred other servers, easy to get a shift covered (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • long hours, crappy clientele, high turn-over thus servers are not very good (in 9 reviews)

• You have a script to follow and secret shoppers come in to grade you, if you don't say the right things you could be fired (in 7 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Downward

Former Employee - Senior Manager  in  Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cupertino, CA

I worked at BJ's Restaurants full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great insurance, great 401k match up and great vacation pay.

Cons

I worked for this company for a few years and I don't have any regrets but I know I got out out at the right time as the former CEO did and about 12 other managers. Some of the decisions upper management made the pass 2 years is sending this once awesome concept to ground. One of those decisions was to set one of the main TV's on the fox channel news, but the decision that really went straight to the heart of this company is the implementation of the 1/9 verify program......I am an independent when it comes to political affiliation, but I can see this company it's run by a true Republican, not wrong or bad but they should be more discreet about their political preference.

You know what to do so do it.......

Worked for BJ's Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!