BJ's Restaurants Cupertino Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Cupertino, CA
  • Any Status
Greg Trojan

• If you're a server it's short shifts with good money (in 14 reviews)

• Flexible schedule, when working with a (literally) almost hundred other servers, easy to get a shift covered (in 11 reviews)

• Managers are frequently under a lot of stress and tired due to long hours which can affect the whole team (in 10 reviews)

• It's a LOT of work, but a great food runner makes a much smoother shift (in 4 reviews)

1. Downward

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cupertino, CA

I worked at BJ's Restaurants full-time (More than 3 years)

Great insurance, great 401k match up and great vacation pay.

I worked for this company for a few years and I don't have any regrets but I know I got out out at the right time as the former CEO did and about 12 other managers. Some of the decisions upper management made the pass 2 years is sending this once awesome concept to ground. One of those decisions was to set one of the main TV's on the fox channel news, but the decision that really went straight to the heart of this company is the implementation of the 1/9 verify program......I am an independent when it comes to political affiliation, but I can see this company it's run by a true Republican, not wrong or bad but they should be more discreet about their political preference.

Advice to Management

You know what to do so do it.......

Showing 1 of 346 review