BRG Research Services

Updated June 29, 2014
Updated June 29, 2014

4.0

CEO

Interviewer for a couple years now

Pros

Easy, flexible work. Great for college students. Nice new location and good parking. Coworkers are nice. Reaching goals is easy as long as you have a professional tone and are courteous on the phone. They now have incentives when you hit goals. They have snacks drinks and food you can conveniently buy at good prices (better than I can get at the convenience store and even supermarket). The supervisors are understanding. I saw in another review that being monitored made them nervous but in my experience as long as you are not breaking or bending the rules there is nothing to worry about. Everyone makes small mistakes at times and supervisors understand that.

Cons

Can be stressful(see below). At times work can slow down and hours are reduced but not too often.

The owner causes the project directors stress and that gets projected onto us. From what I understand the upper management and even the supervisors do not get paid enough for what they do. I would have said interviewers don't get paid enough but with the new incentives in place it looks to be much more fair. The owner needs to realize that members of his management team are essential to his success and he needs to invest in them. It may be detrimental if a project director or the head supervisor were to leave. They have all been there for many years and none of them are replaceable.

It is a okay job

Current Employee - Night Telephone Interviewer  in  Provo, UT
    Current Employee - Night Telephone Interviewer in Provo, UT

Pros

Being able to talk to people on the phone that you don't know.

Cons

being monitored and not knowing you are and feeling nervous not knowing.

Worked for BRG Research Services? Contribute to the Community!