BT Engage IT

Not yet rated.

BT Engage IT CEO Richard Lowe

Richard Lowe

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Started out great but went down hill towards the end

Senior Engineer (Former Employee) Letchworth Garden City, England (UK)

ProsHome based was a great option as it offered flexibility but I never got to experience the office environment

ConsSeemed to be part of BT as and when BT wanted and we rarely offered the perks that BT got. Promotion or movement could not included financial gain and would often leave employees worse off and out of pocket.

Advice to Senior ManagementStandardise your message to your employees and keep those working away from the office feeling like they work for you and not directly for the customer.

Awful

Techie (Former Employee)

ProsBrand image, part of larger group, free broadband

ConsMANAGEMENT structure, non caring towards staff, aroganc3 towards clients, poor service broken promises and no progression

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about staff they are your best asset, make good on promises dont lie through you teeth

Could be a good company, but victim of a management reshuffle

ProsGreat brand, good people. If they 'get their ducks lined up' they could do well.

ConsAt the time, management changes led to confusing decisions and irrational redundancies which hit me. Otherwise, I'd still be there. BUT I have recommended the company to a friend.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for with commited team members

Account Director (Former Employee) Chesterfield, England (UK)

ProsCan do ethos and avoided being totally consumed by the beurocracy of the BT aquisition. Excellent provider of desktopm managed services and support.

ConsLost its way with evolving its service portfolio. Limited career progression.

Advice to Senior ManagementLost its way with evolving its service portfolio

Worked for BT Engage IT? Contribute to the Community!