BWI Group Reviews

CEO

1. Validation engineer intern

Current Intern - OHIO in Dayton, OH
    Current Intern - OHIO in Dayton, OH

I have been working at BWI Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The BWI group is the formal Delphi chasis part. I'd say I like working here. The management is great. They focus on how to improve company's quality and solve customers problems. And people here are really friendly. You can easily fit here.

Cons

The one thing I want to complain about is for international student. This company cannot sponsor. So you can't get your h1b visa here. That is really a sad thing.

Advice to Management

Management is pretty great. They always want to listen to you and help you solve your problem and help you improve yourself. I think it is feel good to me and I like it.

2. Great company!

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Dayton, OH

I have been working at BWI Group

Pros

Work-school balance Chance to learn all aspects of the accounting cycle Great people to work with, and a great atmosphere

Cons

Sometimes the employees seemed too inexperienced to do the work they were given. Because of this, closing the books could end up a mess.

Advice to Management

Monitor employees and interns to ensure things are running smoothly. A department full of interns isn't always the best route to take. It may be cheap labor, but it isn't worth it.

3. The worst experience of my adult life is working for BWI Luton

Current Employee - Production Team Member in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

I have been working at BWI Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There arent any. Unless your face fits with management,then you will get all the perks you want. The shifts you are expected to work leave no time for a social life,overtime is demanded and if you dont do it you are punished by being moved to another line. If you like lots of stress in your life,being treated like dirt,being bullied and generally want a bad work life then BWI is the place for you.

Cons

Management run the site based on croneyism. All of them are nasty vindictive people who do not care one jot about the well being of their staff. Its all about numbers of units going out the door. I have never worked at a company which has such an attitude towards its shop floor staff and hopefully never will again.

Advice to Management

Break up the clique and start thinking about how their actions affect their employees. Start being professional and fair. Stop singling people out based on personal opinions of them. It is not your personal playground. Your decisions impact on peoples health. There are many people at this site who are picked on by the management. Sack the lot of them and get some fresh faces in. It couldnt be any worse than it is now.

RSS Feed </> Embed