Badgeville

Badgeville Reviews in Redwood City, CA

3.2

Jon Shalowitz

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great opportunities to learn lots

Current Employee - Intern  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Intern in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Free Delicious Meals, Great Management, Friendly Atmosphere

Cons

Everyone wants to have ownership of too much. Some of the employees need to learn to delegate or trust others to do their jobs instead of a "I must do everything myself" attitude.

Emerging Company with Great Culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Pros

Having worked at several start-ups in my career, it is very refreshing to bee part of a company with a clear vision for growth. Over the past 6 months there have been many changes that are now starting to show strong returns towards both company and revenue growth.

The management team routinely encourages feedback from all lines of business and ensures that the company is run with complete transparency...

Badgville offers a great work culture and ensures that employees are rewarded for their hard work.

Our core product is built to drive behavior through "Gamifacation"... And we ensure that our culture reflects the premise that work should be FUN!

Cons

This is still a emerging space and there are always growing pains when you are the definitive leader in new market.

Continued focus on corporate growth and overall culture. Love the 3 Days a week lunch program!

Worked for Badgeville? Contribute to the Community!