Bailey Properties

Paul Bailey

Professional well run Brokerage

Agent (Former Employee)
    Scotts Valley, CA

ProsThe owners Robert and Paul make every effort for all Agents to be successful. As the leading brokerage in Santa Cruz County working with them reinforces your personal brand. Having the owners not competing for listing is a huge benefit to their agents.

ConsCommission splits seem to be out of sync with current practices. Many other brokerages offer higher splits but do not have the same Brand recognition in the community.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-think your business model. You have a great foundation but look for ways to cut costs that can be passed on to the Agents.

For a Realtor great company

Broker Associate (Former Employee)
    Scotts Valley, CA

ProsBailey's is a great brokerage to work for. Not only are they the top agency in Santa Cruz county but they have a management team second to none. They are very supportive and have a great training program.

ConsLike all Realtors I complain about commission split. I know the over head is high but the split and required fees seem excessive.

Advice to Senior ManagementThough I know it's against your principles but consider consolidating operations. Then reduce fees and increase splits. I think nearly al would appreciate it and the company would be healthier.

Worked for Bailey Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bailey Properties reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bailey Properties CEO Paul Bailey . All reviews posted anonymously by Bailey Properties employees.