Bailiwick

Tim Andersen

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Chaska, MN
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Chaska, MN

I worked at Bailiwick full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great benefits and wonderful co-workers. My manager was one of the best in the company. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Work load can be a little overwhelming, but that just means there is always work to do.

Horrible

I have been working at Bailiwick

Pros

You can do pretty much what every you want

Cons

Worst owners and management I've ever encountered in doing this for a decade in three major citiies

Not Really A Business

Former Employee - Project Manager in Savage, MN
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Savage, MN

I worked at Bailiwick as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Beautiful entrance at their location; even have a fireplace and would be accomodating if you work in Richfield or Bloomington.

Cons

I was brought in to support a company trying to release Project Managers they brought in from a past employer. The Sales Team are 2 guys and 1 girl who call themselves EVP's. They don't really know what's going on and seem to argue alot.

I was to be employed as a contractor under a high dollar PM who's really got experience and could make BIG $ for this sort-of business, but he informed me that he seems to be hired to release C - staff (other PM's) that don't do their job well, including a technical acquisitions female that considers herself a "professional". Brent Larson is their lead and it seems only a small handful of low paying Micros Retail jobs he's grabbed keep the location coasting on fumes. The rest of the Sales Staff is from TDX Tech and they didn't have any paying clients.

I am sure they are about out of business after a year supported by another failing company called "Technical Services And Logistics" at 200 N. Berry Street in Brea, whom support them. I never accepted the position but a friend of mine coming in as another contractor filled me in on the chaos that goes on in doors, including the information that Deploynet houses a COO that is just waiting for retirement but that does well at keeping a chair warm.

Finally, the pay was ultra-low and their hire Senior PM's at around $42-45k. Again, it sounds like 60+ hours a week is expected. No thanks, I'll stay at Experis instead.

You really want advice? Get rid of the loosing team that call themselves EVP's. I am sure you would have a better career at McDonalds

Underappreciated at Best!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chaska, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chaska, MN

I worked at Bailiwick

Pros

Flexible work environment, plenty of PTO, tuition reimbursement, all co-workers get along with each other, casual environment, free pop and snacks

Cons

Management is horrible! There is a circle of friends in management right now and if you aren't "in the circle" then you have no chances of being promoted. It is very hard to get recognition. The company no longer matches 401k. There is absolutely NO career growth. No profit in years. Stay clear.

All members of management need to be replaced with folks who have experience managing people. Just because someone is good at their job doesn't mean they should be promoted to manager. Lack of leadership by management is what is holding the company back from being profitable.

We manage projects

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Bailiwick

Pros

Flexible work enviorment. People are very friendly. The company does not overly micromanage you in your position. When we get into an account we build long term relationships

Cons

the company has very poor management. None of the management has any experience besides the CEO. The CEO does not understand the business. He is definitely more on cutting cost.

The company needs to hire more experienced management. They need to invest in marketing and have a better 3 and 5 year plan to help us differentiate ourselves from our competitors