Bailiwick Reviews

1 Rating

1. Great place to work!

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Chaska, MN
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Chaska, MN

I worked at Bailiwick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits and wonderful co-workers. My manager was one of the best in the company. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Work load can be a little overwhelming, but that just means there is always work to do.

2. Horrible

I have been working at Bailiwick

Pros

You can do pretty much what every you want

Cons

Worst owners and management I've ever encountered in doing this for a decade in three major citiies

Underappreciated at Best!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chaska, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chaska, MN

I worked at Bailiwick

Pros

Flexible work environment, plenty of PTO, tuition reimbursement, all co-workers get along with each other, casual environment, free pop and snacks

Cons

Management is horrible! There is a circle of friends in management right now and if you aren't "in the circle" then you have no chances of being promoted. It is very hard to get recognition. The company no longer matches 401k. There is absolutely NO career growth. No profit in years. Stay clear.

Advice to Management

All members of management need to be replaced with folks who have experience managing people. Just because someone is good at their job doesn't mean they should be promoted to manager. Lack of leadership by management is what is holding the company back from being profitable.

We manage projects

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Bailiwick

Pros

Flexible work enviorment. People are very friendly. The company does not overly micromanage you in your position. When we get into an account we build long term relationships

Cons

the company has very poor management. None of the management has any experience besides the CEO. The CEO does not understand the business. He is definitely more on cutting cost.

Advice to Management

The company needs to hire more experienced management. They need to invest in marketing and have a better 3 and 5 year plan to help us differentiate ourselves from our competitors

RSS Feed </> Embed