Balance Innovations

Steve Rempel

I Left too Early

In IT (Former Employee)
    Lenexa, KS

ProsI left BI last year after some management changes as I did not want to see how it turned out.....WHAT A MISTAKE. The company was a great place to work and now as I talked to current employees it is getting even better. I wish now I would have stayed as we all want to be working for growth companies with SUPER good employee happiness. They treat their employee great with lots of swag to keep you happy

ConsNo real cons, I wish I would have stayed, as it looks like they are moving well again.

Advice to Senior ManagementReach out to past employees as we have some knowledge and would be interested in coming back

Heading in the RIGHT direction....

In Development (Current Employee)

ProsGreatest environment !!!

New leadership has the company headed in the right direction and it seems that everyone is on board.

New sales team is landing new companies and we are starting to get very busy once again.

ConsSometimes ideas take too long to get to the right levels. We had a CEO sponsored project contest that went very fast and now is in motion so again this is a a huge plus for the staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the direction going as we love the progress

Long Term Employee

In IT (Current Employee)
    Lenexa, KS

ProsIn the last 6 months this company has gone through a lot of change and we are seeing the 100% positive results of strong leadership and focus.

ConsNo real cons but our new CEO must continue to make sure the other managers are in line with the new and exciting direction the company is headed

Advice to Senior ManagementYou have made so many great strides in the last 6 months...put people in the right spots and are vested in our personal success. you continue to ask for input and respond even if it is not what other managers want to hear.

Keep going as the rank and file employees are 100% behind you and the changes you have made.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great company to work for. Management takes care of employees

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee)
    Lenexa, KS

ProsEveryone is on board with team goals and getting their share of work done. Managers are quick to recognize extra work. Frequent team outings.

ConsSmaller company so there are some hardships that come with that. Lack of established processes that would make some things much simpler than they are.

Horrible. They do nothing but underpay, disrespect and never give advancement opportunities.

ProsThe work is incredibly easy. The travel is nice, but only because it provides the only perks given to employees - freq flier miles and hotel/car points.

ConsUnderpaid, under-appreciated employees. Too many people trying to manage, not enough do-ers. Company is also filled with incompetent people who cannot perform the simplest tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize who the people are that actually DO the work and not the people who sit there and voice their opinions and try and just manage people, rather than actually contributing to the overall success of the company.

Worked for Balance Innovations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Balance Innovations reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Balance Innovations CEO Steve Rempel. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Balance Innovations employees.