Baldor Specialty Foods

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Michael Muzyk

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Baldor is a company that doesn't treat their employees with respect and decency.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bronx, NY

ProsNone at all. It's a depressing environment , the morale is depressing and the jargon is similar to a visit at your local county jail.

ConsWorking for human resources I constantly heard my superiors and other heads of departments speaking badly of employees that they would appear to be helping. The hypocrisy isn't worth the pay. You're better off keeping your integrity and finding work elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice at all. They don't care for the rights or lives of human beings.

Bad work experience, Accounts Receivable has a high turnover, Gossip

Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) Bronx, NY

ProsI am pleased that I am no longer employed at Baldor. I now understand how people feel when they are released from prison. The best thing about this company was making my final exit.

ConsThe Accounts Receivable Department has an extremely high turnover due to poor Management- many quit, many get fired before probation. Lunch is 1/2 hour, low pay, raises are a joke. If they do not like BEWARE (they may be trying to fire you behind-the-scenes). If you have recently been hired good luck you'll need it.

Advice to Senior ManagementPoor Management is costly; until this is realized the AR department will have to continuously recruit new people.

Worked for Baldor Specialty Foods? Contribute to the Community!