Baldor Specialty Foods Reviews

1 Rating

Delivery Driver

Current Employee - Route Delivery Driver in Bronx, NY
    Current Employee - Route Delivery Driver in Bronx, NY

I have been working at Baldor Specialty Foods (More than a year)

Pros

Plenty of overtime, good benefits, co workers are easy to work with.Good for a starter job not for a career.

Cons

Poor salary, some customers are very difficult to deal with.Management doesn't have your best interests in mind. Forced to work 6 days a week. No room for advancement.

Advice to Management

Drivers should have rotating weekends off. Upper Management should think about increasing a drivers pay you would have more loyal work force.

2. Baldor is a company that doesn't treat their employees with respect and decency.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I worked at Baldor Specialty Foods full-time

Pros

None at all. It's a depressing environment , the morale is depressing and the jargon is similar to a visit at your local county jail.

Cons

Working for human resources I constantly heard my superiors and other heads of departments speaking badly of employees that they would appear to be helping. The hypocrisy isn't worth the pay. You're better off keeping your integrity and finding work elsewhere.

Advice to Management

No advice at all. They don't care for the rights or lives of human beings.

3. Bad work experience, Accounts Receivable has a high turnover, Gossip

Former Employee - Accounts Receivable in Bronx, NY
    Former Employee - Accounts Receivable in Bronx, NY

I worked at Baldor Specialty Foods full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I am pleased that I am no longer employed at Baldor. I now understand how people feel when they are released from prison. The best thing about this company was making my final exit.

Cons

The Accounts Receivable Department has an extremely high turnover due to poor Management- many quit, many get fired before probation. Lunch is 1/2 hour, low pay, raises are a joke. If they do not like BEWARE (they may be trying to fire you behind-the-scenes). If you have recently been hired good luck you'll need it.

Advice to Management

Poor Management is costly; until this is realized the AR department will have to continuously recruit new people.

RSS Feed </> Embed