Banco Popular Dominicano

Updated Mar 30, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Project Leader

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood company, very well know and establish. Work in BPD can provide you a stability and very good work-life balances. You will find a very nice people all around the organization.

ConsSalaries aren't great and the grow opportunities are very slow sometimes.

great place to start and develop a career in the financial industry

Sub-gerente (Former Employee) Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Prosgood benefits and learning environment. Provides a great opportunity to grow if you work hard. great company culture and very ethical. contributes to society and the development of small to medium businesses.

Conspay is not great in lower levels but is one of the best paying jobs once you reach a VP level.

Advice to Senior Managementimprove pay at lower levels in order to maintain good talent and reduce turnover.

Competitive environment, well paid, dynamic

P&P (Current Employee) Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

ProsProfessional development, Networking, Well renowned company, good benefits

ConsLong work hours, bureaucratic, difficult to grow

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An insightful experience in the banking industry and the corporate world

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe enterprise thrives on team orientation and a very open culture, within the frame of what it means to be in the financial sector
    Opportunity for growth based on result driven focus of the firm

ConsAt times bureaucracy can stand in the way of getting things done effeciently and/or more effectively

Advice to Senior ManagementFurther openness to innovation could reap much larger benefits if a greater tolerance towards initial failures is accepted

Worked for Banco Popular Dominicano? Contribute to the Community!