Bandon Dunes Golf Resort

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Mike Keiser

There are worse places to work

Guest Services (Current Employee) Bandon, OR

ProsRelaxed atmosphere, great views, decent benefits, profit-sharing, 401k with a match, free golf and discounted equipment.

ConsThe hours fluctuate based on the season.

Advice to Senior Managementbetter internal communication

Interesting

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bandon, OR

ProsAmazing views, happy guests, great perks especially if you're a golfer or want to learn, you get to meet people from all over

ConsSometimes too relaxed and rules are not followed

Phone call

Professional Caddie (Current Employee) Bandon, OR

ProsMake own Schedule, Dictate amount of time off

ConsCannot work as much as you want

Advice to Senior ManagementTake suggestions!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Positive Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt is in a pretty setting, the people are friendly, work day is interesting. Management is friendly and generally tries to put employee in position to succeed. Decent pay for the area. Free golf.

ConsDays can be long, occasional angry customers, limited feedback on how you are doing. There really isn't that many hidden negatives. Staff meetings are sometimes inconveniently scheduled.

Mundane, negative environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsLike most people in the area... my coworkers were great. And sometimes the guests I met were a lot of fun! If yoru a golfer... that's always a plus!

Consextremely micromanaged. One time got told by my supervisor at the time "I don't see how you can be typing up letters, and talking on the phone with a guest at the same time... .if I see that again, I will have to fire you." Really?? Can't type up a letter for a guest, while setting a tee time up for another guest on the phone. In all fairness though, this was a while ago... and I've heard that particular person (which was most of my negative experience) does not work there anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the people in charge in touch with your lower staff... they will do a much better job and make your job that much easier!

Worked for Bandon Dunes Golf Resort? Contribute to the Community!