Be The First To
100% of the CEO
I worked at Bank Austria
Pros – The working hours were pretty awesome, you can really have a life. Moreover, the city is really nice and the colleagues really friendly.
Cons – The salary is not the one of London, there is often no real sharing of information within the bank I would say.
Advice to Senior Management – Share more information, be more transparent, be more proactive, doing something more in corporate social responsability would improve the image of the bank.
2011-09-09 03:04 PDT
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at Bank Austria
Pros – - Leading positions in some of the key European market and CEE area
- Teams are composed by nice, sufficiently friendly, and generally smart and supportive people
- Optimal work/life balance
- Room to be potentially involved in different projects
- Potentially, good possibility to switch in different areas and different countries
Cons – - Poor communication between management and employees
- Poor communication between coaches and lower employees
- The management style is still not too internationally minded
- Workload and objectives are not always clearly communicated: while in part this is normal, there is for sure room for improvements.
- because of the above listed reasons, there is not an efficient evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the single employee...
- ...and by the way nobody seem to care too much about it
- HR and IT services are a nightmare: prepared to pray everytime you will need something from them. You can lack sometimes a really relevant support.
- Potentially good career prospects, but quite uncertain: only apparently meritocratic, hiring processes are managed in a really bad way. The process can take a really long time, without bringing to nowhere. I had the sensation of something not to be managed in a really transparent way, for sure not well enough organised.
Advice to Senior Management – Absolutely improve communication quality with employees: define clearly targets and expectations. Try to structure better the workload. Reproject totally the HR Dept!
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2010-03-30 01:59 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –