74% of the CEO
Brian T. Moynihan
Pros – - great company to work for
- decent pay with good benefits/perks
- endless training materials provided to encourage improvement and success
- often praised and recognized for performance
- huge company with many opportunities for promotion and career advancement
Cons – - no compensation plan/reward for performance
- other employees frowned upon hard work and great performance
- some senior employees had bad attitudes and were not optimistic about changing environment and business practice
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –