Bank of America

Bank of America President & CEO Brian T. Moynihan

Brian T. Moynihan

142 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

SSS Banker

Sale and Service Specialist (Former Employee)
Norcross, GA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat Company & environment
Excellent co-workers
Great environment to work and payee it's worth it

ConsBenefit not totally what I expected!!!!
Need more Staff in the banking centers.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Experience as every day was different, dealer base was great to work with and go and visit

Credit Underwriter (Former Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

ProsNever the same day, always new challenges, people were fun to work with

ConsNot a lot of room for advancement as those above you enjoy their spot too and are not interested in advancement

Advice to Senior ManagementVery supportive to employees, just wish that there would have been more opportunities to advance at least in this location.

Bank of America is a good company to conduct business.

Data Entry Operator (Former Employee)
College Park, GA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWorking for Bank of America is a good and productive opportunity, one learns all there is to learn about the position he or she is working and learning about other positions as well.

ConsThe downside in working with Bank of American there is really not any that I can think of at the moment. It is all what you as an individual puts in the job which in return you will receive back plus some.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice for management, just continue to do what you do and make sure that your employees benefit from all that they do and learn. In doing so make sure that they understand all that they are learning to the best of their ability.

Positive experience; people are extremely nice

Investment Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for less than a year

ProsFriendly environment.
I have not worked there for that long so I am not sure about the mobility between divisions, but it seems pretty flexible.

ConsI do not really know what is negative about working there. From my internship at PWM, I did not see anything that caused me concerns.

my experience was great, learned alot.

Proof Operation (Former Employee)
College Park, GA

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe people, the benefits, and the quality of service that was demanded for their customers.

ConsA good company there are no cons

Advice to Senior Managementdon't be afraid to listen to your employees

Great Place to work

Teller (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for more than a year

ProsGood working environment, great working hours, paid holiday , good health benefits,

ConsHave to sell checking account or prompt offers generate by the system .

Great company with excellent benefits

National Production Support (Former Employee)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCompetitive salary and benefits. I was in a work from home job the last 2 years employed which really cant be beat.

Cons401k really din't have much in the way of fund selection. I've read that this is pretty much standard for the banking industry. There is just too much money to be made back by offering mediocre funds and hoping you will buy the banks funds which tend to under perform the market and have high fees to boot. They also rely on out sourced labor so be prepared to be jettisoned if they deem you replaceable.

Advice to Senior ManagementI still own BAC stock so keep up the out sourcing and continue to drive profits up but be aware that the offshore labor you hire are contractors. The don't work for the bank. They are loyal to the contractor company that prints their paychecks and will immediately jump ship for a higher paying gig at first opportunity.

Love this company

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

ProsIn all of my years working, I've never been happier with a job. One reason...... Bank of America fully grasps telecommuting and the importance of their Employees. I also love the community volunteerism and participate in many events. I enjoy working on a team of technical experts that constantly challenge me. Hard work here pays off and I am appreciated, so that is what counts at the end of the day :)

ConsHonestly, I have not found any cons yet after working here for a year.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for being a great place to work !

Great

Teller Operations Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBig company, huge opportunity to grow!

ConsWith banking industry going to ATM the banking center world is slowly fizzling.

Perfect job for College Students

Anticipatory Teller (Current Employee)
Dunwoody, GA

I have been working at Bank of America part-time for less than a year

ProsI LOVE WORKING HERE! I was never a fan of math or finance ever in my life, but surprisingly I am enjoying this job A LOT (by far). I have only been here about a month and a half but my team members are so awesome and even the platform associates are super cool too. The atmosphere is stress-free and although we need to make goal nobody is pressuring you or pushing you. As long as you do what you need to do everything is a-o.k.. I just wish I got more hours... haha...

ConsOther than having to make goal, the usual teller stuff like having to have exact amount when balancing, remembering to make referrals, and just not forgetting to do like 1million things. I wish part time tellers werent set to only working 20 hours a week. We want to work more too!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! :)

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!

Bank of America Videos

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America reviews and ratings in Georgia — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bank of America CEO Brian T. Moynihan. All 142 reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees.