Bartlett Regional Hospital

Bartlett Regional Hospital Reviews

Updated Apr 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Overall a great experience with some frustrations

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Juneau, AK

ProsVery accommodating and flexible, I have have been student for 2 years and they always worked around my schedule and were patient with me. They hired me on with no experience and trained me in a speciality area from the ground up. It is an excellent team to work with.

ConsSome of the administration decisions are questionable and if you get involved in the politics it will drive you crazy.

Culture of Fear is BACK!!!

Culture of Fear Doesn't Allow Me to Answer This Question : O( (Current Employee) Juneau, AK

ProsAt the moment, I am struggling to find the pros of the work enviroment here after the recent change in leadership :o(

ConsThe new CEO and CFO manage with fear! They both have threatened staff member's jobs and are forcing ALL the good people to resign. Sooner or later, the hospital will be ran by a group of dictators and I cannot see how well that will work out for quality patient care? This happened a while back and the Juneau Assembly had to intervene as I believe is the case now!

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the BOD and the Assembly: You may want to get to know these people you hired and what they are saying and doing on the Bartlett campus on a day-to-day basis before someone ends up on the doorstep of the Assembly yet again!!!

Worked for Bartlett Regional Hospital? Contribute to the Community!