Bayer HealthCare

www.bayerhealthcare.com

Bayer HealthCare Reviews

Updated Jul 13, 2014

Bayer HealthCare Chairman, Board of Management and Executive Committee Jörg Reinhardt

Jörg Reinhardt

Pros
  • The work life balance is great as well as the flexibility (in 21 reviews)

• Great working environment and working relationships (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • The idea that they want us to have a better work life balance is a farce (in 4 reviews)

• Decision making not crisp or supported by logical arguments by middle management (in 5 reviews)

More Highlights

Treated well and paid fairly

Front Line (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

ProsBayer is always about the science and making solid products that the public can trust. It's evident in the culture and people who work here.

ConsSometimes they push a little too hard for more sales but do hope their expectations will become more realistic

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your front line people. If you hired the right ones, they will be straight with you.

Review

V&V Engineer (Current Employee) Indianola, PA

ProsNice environment to wrok. iT IS A GOOD PLACE WITH GOOD WOR-LIFE BALANCE. People here are very sweet

ConsBaD WEATHER IN LOCATION.

Excelent

HSE Supervisor (Current Employee) Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

ProsFantastic corporation with very high level also this company is solid in moral and corporative values. I learnt how to work in a big, path maker and inovative corporation

ConsBayer in Venezuela is one's Best Place to work, unfortunately the country is too dangerous and we (as a family) face some problems with that.

Advice to Senior Managementfocus more on development of our career's as an employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work.

Prosbest 401 k available at any company

Conssome poor managers still employed.

Great company to

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat company, great benefits, great medical and dental plans, great 401K plus match. Upbeat, forward-looking top-level management.

ConsThe company moving the Tarrytown location to Whippany has been unsettling to those who have been with Bayer for many years. It's a hardship if the commute long, and for most NY residents, it will be a problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep your employees informed of goals and direction of the company plan.

One of the most employee friendly place to work

Country Lead Monitor (Former Employee) Thāne (India)

ProsEmployee friendly organization , One can meet and learn from the best scientific and administrative talent pool in the industry , Highly automated and set process and systems.

ConsA sense of delay or lag in decision making process

Advice to Senior ManagementRetain and cherish your highly skilled and scientific , research and development team . They are your most valuable resources and not liabilities . Cutting them down is equals to blunting the organizations Hi-Tech edge in healthcare.

it was a very good experience

Research Scientist (Former Employee) Berkeley, CA

Proslearned new skills which helped my career

ConsThere were none in this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI do not have any advice to give.

A Satisfying and rewarding experience

Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsThe consumer care division has a great culture and family environment. The work life balance is great as well as the flexibility. The company does a great job developing talent and providing numerous opportunities for growth

Conspolitics, typically pays less in salary than other competing companies,

Advice to Senior Managementclear career pathing for new hires

Feeling yourself a member of one big family

Intern (Former Employee) Berkeley, CA

ProsMultiple benefits for employees, friendly surrounding and perfect location

ConsToo much bureaucratic and hierarchical staff

Great Company to work for

Associate Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat work life balance and career development

ConsSmall company, slow to make change

Worked for Bayer HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!