Bayside Solutions

Updated Mar 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bob Klotz

Overall a very good work experience.

Pkroject Tech (Current Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Bayside Solutions part-time for less than a year

ProsThey havee been providing a steady flow of projects.

ConsSometimes slow to respond to calls.

Lots of opportunities for those who work hard with solid attitudes!

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is an easy job. You have to be able to learn quickly and develop strong relationships with everyone that you meet. We are in a great place right now with our growth as well and there are lots of opportunities to advance. We have great people that work here and because we are small, the people that work here matter; at all levels.

I really our managers that are here and I think that most of the negative reviews have been from people who just did not want to work hard or have had such negative attitudes that it has effected performance. That is not what our company stands for nor the environment that our managers like us to work in.

That being said, if you are the type of person that truly would like to take your job head on, work hard, and make great money, this is for you. If you just want promotions handed to you or the easy way to the top, you are not going to find that at Bayside Solutions.

ConsThe hardest part about working here are the changes. There is a high turn-over rate in staffing, because it is either right for you, or its not.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe are continuing to grow and with that growth comes growing pains. I have been here for over 1 year and strongly believe that we are a great company. I think that management does a great job engaging people and working to create opportunity.

If I can give one piece of criticism, it would be to develop a better line of communication between all parts of the company. I believe that is something that we are working towards and it is very apparent that this is a goal we are looking to meet this year.

lies and propaganda

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time

Pros-the experience boosts my resume
-good looking female coworkers

Cons-like working for a company in the USSR or Nazi Germany
-the managers are all liars
-they lie to recruiters about promotions that do not exist
-working 12 hour days
-no one likes working here which makes it more depressing
-management ALWAYS writes fake reviews on glassdoor giving the company "5 stars" and "good reviews". I've seen managers constantly looking at this glassdoor page and I even caught a manager writing a fake review trying to make the company look better/ All of the good reviews for this company are fake and written by the company's managers.

Advice to Senior Management-just shut the company down and do yourselves a favor because you will never listen or change

Great Company to work for

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsBayside Solutions is a great company to work for. I have been recruiting for a year and love coming into work every day. There is so much opportunity for career growth here at Bayside Solutions that I feel really fortunate to have fond this company. The company encourages their employees to let others know what they want out of their career. They let your voice be herd so that others can help you attain your career goals. Management also has an open door policy which is nice and I feel like they have my best interest in mind. I’m excited and proud to be a part of this fast growing organization.

ConsI really don’t have any cons to speak of. Bayside Solutions gives me all of the tools and support I need to be successful.

Id rather cut off my pinky toe then work at this soul sucking company

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayside Solutions for more than a year

Prosthe day you finally are done with this place

Conssexist, racist, not paid overtime even though you work 12 hours a day and are told to stay late, upper management is a joke, and there are "rats" in every department-not kidding

Advice to Senior ManagementStop telling recruiters that they are going to get promoted and go to Cabo, that wont ever happen. Stop hiring new grads who don't know the laws just to screw them over requiring you to start back at the beginning. Oh and please just stop running this scam of a place, all of you are beyond sad.

Don't be fooled - this place is a joke. Buyer beware!

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsIt is a job and someday you will learn to appreciate a healthy working environment. (Definitely not Bayside Solutions).

I now have enough experience to leave and get a real job that will pay me 10-15k more per year. Yes, there are better jobs out there.

ConsNice follow-through by leadership on anything (sarcasm).

Leadership sets goal for $100 million - yet is unwilling to work hard or invest in it's employees. I guess it is more important to build houses and ride tractors in the woods, than it is to be an engaged, involved leader. Very hypocritical, especially when your employees are the ones working hard grow this company and make it better. It is a disgrace and a joke!

What you have at Bayside is a job. I would love to say you can have a career here, but let's face it - people are not getting promoted fast enough and leadership has not figured out how to run a business. Case in point - look at the attrition rate, look at the planning, look at the follow-through, look at the fact that the company has not paid recruiters overtime according to labor laws - so much for TACIT values.

I am pretty sick of having TACIT shoved down my throat by people who don't follow it. And yes - Bayside does do fake yelps and Glassdoor reviews - who does that stuff. Just fix your issues! But that would mean getting involved and doing the hard work to make this place better. In the end you fall back to what you know best, as it is easier to not deal with the issues hoping they will just fix themselves or disappear all together.

Recruiters are not appreciated, just look at the comp. plan and the recent changes to direct placement fees that favor sales and not recruiters. I have talked to friends working at larger more established firms - their plans are better.

Advice to Senior ManagementTACIT is a nice marketing scheme - eventually as time goes on people will see what this company is: a dysfunctional toxic mess. Leadership at the very top should try following the values and actually working hard for once. You are selfish, insincere and mean-spirited. If you were anything like TACIT, I would not be writing this.

I will leave you with some quotes:

“Work hard, do what you say and have a plan.”

"Be a mentor to others and ‘pay it forward"

These are great words to live by and unfortunately this is something that is not done by Bayside management - sadly they have not put their own words into action.

Great company to work for

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThey make sure to pay you properly and communicate well with you.

ConsNone that I have seen

Brainwashing at its finest

I have been working at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsHope you liked senior year of high school because that is how you’ll feel everyday working here. Get use to saying, "I'll be your new main point of contact" on your first week because you are constantly replacing someones turnover. They hire bunch of fresh grads that were in fraternities and sororities and have zero diversity. You turn into a senior recruiter after 3 months being there because everyone else there before you realizes how crappy the job is and leaves or gets fired for not performing...aka management doesn't like their personality and lets them fail by refusing to give them any help or mentoring as they do with employees the like, it's very obvious. There is no true professionalism.

ConsYou enforce overtime labor laws to contractors but make your own employees who also get paid hourly work overtime by making them stay late. Try leaving right at 5 after an 8 hour stressful day and get the death stare or comment from the president "taking a half day?"...he's being serious.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring naïve fresh grads who don’t know any better, getting your most hated job out of the way early on will make them appreciate their next jobs so much more. And dont forget to look in the mirror when you wonder why you are constantly back to square one.

Overwork, underpaid and regularly threatened by upper management.

Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsExperiencing corporate sexism firsthand by the upper management with Mormon beliefs. Learning about CA labor laws as a result of working 2+ hours of unpaid overtime EVERY DAY.

ConsThe "contest" they talk about is unattainable in certain divisions. The reality is you work on a low volume of unqualified business and you're given unrealistic deadlines. No recruiter in that group has hit a contest to date.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep hiring entry level grads that don't know any better, you give them good work experience and they appreciate their next job that much more.

My experience working at Bayside Solutions I had to walk and stand for 8 hours & used power tools & heavy lifting.

Labor (Former Employee)

I worked at Bayside Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsThe co-workers I was working with were great and had the best leadership to get quotas done quicker than they were suppose to be done. This job kept me busy and It was a great opportunity to work for this company.

ConsThe things that were kind of a hassle was to work in the rain, cold, foggy, & scorching hot sun.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe upper management people were great instructors and kept the in line teams to get things done.

Worked for Bayside Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bayside Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Bayside Solutions CEO Bob Klotz. All 19 reviews posted anonymously by Bayside Solutions employees.