Beacon Healthcare Communications

Accountant

Former Employee - Accountant  in  Bedminster, NJ
    Former Employee - Accountant in Bedminster, NJ

I worked at Beacon Healthcare Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everybody was very kind and nice

Cons

Everything is too controlled almost like the military, they have little network security and the PC technician there knows nothing, I knew more than him.

Take responsibility for your actions instead of blaming it in the new guy, also please train correctly instead of giving me a general answer to everything.

Great co-workers, but no flexibility.

Former Employee - Traffic Manager  in  Bedminster, NJ
    Former Employee - Traffic Manager in Bedminster, NJ

I worked at Beacon Healthcare Communications

Pros

The other members of my team were great and communicated well with each other.

Cons

Management doesn't seem to understand that employees are happiest when they have a good work/life balance. There isn't any flexibility in the scheduled day.

I feel senior management needs to realize that their employees are people with lives and that in order for the employees to remain happy, there needs to be a balance.

Decent place to pass through, but no longevity.

Former Employee - Account Management  in  Bedminster, NJ
    Former Employee - Account Management in Bedminster, NJ

I worked at Beacon Healthcare Communications

Pros

Insofar as advertising agencies, the overall time you need to put in is very fair. There is a core of very talented folks who are willing to share their expertise and knowledge.

Cons

Total lack of flexibility; the hours are 9 - 6. If you have small children Beacon is not the place for you, unless you have a stay at home spouse or nanny. Benefit package needs improvement. In all fairness, the small staff may drive the benefits, but there could be areas that can be cut back (e.g. holiday party) and more pumped into benefits. Turnover is significant -- around 50% a year for the past two years.

Provide more of a work /life balance. A few high level administrators can have sensitivity training.

Worked for Beacon Healthcare Communications? Contribute to the Community!