Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Updated October 15, 2014
Updated October 15, 2014
3.4

CEO

Pros
  • The location in downtown dc is really nice (in 2 reviews)

• Fantastic group of employees, fun office culture, and a ton of perks (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Very long hours, usually at least 10-12 a day (in 3 reviews)

• We are the only office on West Coast as of now (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Current Employee

Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Strong culture, dedication to employees, strong leadership/management teams. Growing business with multiple service offerings and continued expansion of diverse client list.

Cons

Waiting period for benefits can cause some issues, issues occasionally arise from continued expansion and development, typical growing pains of expansion.

Most professional, reliable, and helpful of the several NYC temp agencies I worked with!

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

BCSG was the best fit for me as a office support professional. They provided temp jobs 7 out of 10 weeks, replied to every email inquiry (and I'm sure my frequent "I'm-the-best-fit-for-this-position" emails became annoying!), and were ALWAYS positive and pleasant. They arranged for several legitimate interviews with high-end companies, complete with substantial preparation info/advice.

Cons

With so many applicants, no doubt you will feel overlooked from time to time. Still, my contacts with BCSG made sure to maintain contact with me throughout the process.

Keep up the good work! Perhaps include the number of qualified applicants for each position so we can understand and appreciate the time you do take to communicate and recommend us?

Beacon Hill Staffing

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

Great folks to work with. They are hard at work trying to secure you a job.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say.

Best Staffing Company to work for...Hands down

Current Employee - Account Executive/Staffing Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive/Staffing Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for several staffing companies in my 8 years in the industry and I can confidently say it is truly the best I have ever seen, experience or heard of. I have worked for Beacon Hill in Dallas for over 4 years and anyone in the industry knows that is a life time!! One of my favorite things about this company is the fact that they allow you to work the way that you work best enabling you to utilize your strengths and be yourself. They have the most realistic approach to how they manage the process of getting started and ramping up and if you are working hard, they work with you to make you successful. I am truly blessed and am thankful to have found a home in my career of IT staffing.

Cons

I seriously can not think of any cons

Keep it up!

Not Very Good

Current Employee - Legal Administrative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Legal Administrative in New York, NY

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Communication by recruiter is very poor. They get you an assignment, and you don't hear back from them.

Treat your temps with respect, and be understanding to situations with compassion and not be too quick to judge without facts.

Make-up Recruiting Artist At Best

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

Buckhead Georgia Office, Nice Location! Clean and EMPTY Office.

Cons

The hoax of available positions fitting my skills and background experience should have been obvious after meeting the recruiters who wore more make-up then the amount of temp to hire, dire hire, seasonal, temp, etc. positions perpetuated!

I was rushed in for an interview, which lasted all of ten minutes. Obviously, I wasn't a fit because after several days I phoned Atlanta's Beacon Staffing Agency and the first recruiter I interviewed with answered the phone and had NO clue as to who I was. Seriously?

Unless you are in the market to waste your time, stay clear of BSA, period!

Ask Robert Half International to train your staff on professionalism, integrity, MEMORY, etc... And until you do better by the customer who hired you and the talent filling those positions, KNOW: You will never be recommended!

Very little contact with job seekers!

Current Employee - Job Seeker in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Job Seeker in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

No pros. I have to add 20 words. I guess maybe they'll call me back. Will they call me tomorrow?

Cons

Numerous emails and phone calls go unreturned. When I do get in touch with someone to inquire about a position it's like an inconvenience that I called. This search firm is awful, I don't know how they can still operate!

Be in touch with your candidates. Be responsive. You make money based on placements!

Best place I've ever worked

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

The leadership at this company is transparent, engaging, supportive, and cohesive. I know where I stand, I know where my team stands and if I want more, I know what the path looks like and what I need to accomplish to get there. There are an immense amount of perks: trips to Florida, Boston and other offices, bottles of Dom, gift cards, shopping sprees, raffle prizes, etc. Every person on my team makes more money than they've ever made and we genuinely like working with each other and for this company.

Cons

You either like a challenging and fast paced, high productivity and demanding role, or you dont.

Terrific job- please keep it up

Best Company I have ever worked for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Pros

They truly care about their employees

Cons

I can't think of anything

Keep doing what your doing

One of the best contracting agencies in the Atlanta area.

Former Employee - User Experience Engineer/UI Designer
    Former Employee - User Experience Engineer/UI Designer

I worked at Beacon Hill Staffing Group as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Top notch folks, extremely focussed and dedicated. Super sharp and professional staff. Great health benefits. My emails and questions were always answered promptly. Anytime I've needed anything from the staff at Beacon Hill they've been on it. Probably one of the best companies I've worked through while contracting.

Cons

I have no complaints, but some folks may not like the drug-testing requirement. I don't use drugs, so it wasn't an issue for me.