Beacon Hill Staffing Group

Beacon Hill Staffing Group Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pros
  • Pleasant work environment, fun but hard working colleagues(in 2 reviews)

• Most of the other recruiters were great people and fun to work with, you have potential to make decent money, access to a range of different job boards(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Very long hours, usually at least 10-12 a day(in 3 reviews)

• We are the only office on West Coast as of now(in 3 reviews)

Best Company I have ever worked for

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThey truly care about their employees

ConsI can't think of anything

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing

One of the best contracting agencies in the Atlanta area.

User Experience Engineer/UI Designer (Former Employee)

ProsTop notch folks, extremely focussed and dedicated. Super sharp and professional staff. Great health benefits. My emails and questions were always answered promptly. Anytime I've needed anything from the staff at Beacon Hill they've been on it. Probably one of the best companies I've worked through while contracting.

ConsI have no complaints, but some folks may not like the drug-testing requirement. I don't use drugs, so it wasn't an issue for me.

Position they found for me was good, but their benefits were not.

COBOL IMS/DB2 Developer At USS (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsThey don't interfere much with your work.

ConsMedical/dental/eye care premiums are less than $100 / month for an individual but over $1,000 / month for a married couple. Contract had no paid holidays or vacation.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevise benefits

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Document Review Attorney

Document Review Attorney (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsThe work hours were very flexible. The office was open M-F, 8-6. As long as you got 40 hours you were ok with the company. After 12 weeks or so, you're offered company benefits - health, dental, and vision.

ConsI was a temporary job.

Wonderful

Receptionist (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsVery nice to work with

ConsKeeping an assignment much longer

Accomadating

Temporary Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThey're really nice people and they work with you when it comes to your availability.

ConsIt's still temp so sometimes they have 3-6 week placements to 1 day placements.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think they're doing well.

Good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe recruiter I worked with was great. She set up an interview for us to meet and explained the next steps. Kept me informed about time sheets and policy changes during my assignment.

ConsYou feel like you're on your own once you're on the assignment, but that probably goes for any temp job. They haven't had many opportunities for me to return.

Some positions were great, some not so awesome.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsOffice culture, connections, works with you, flexibility, and great consultants. Overall it depends on what you're looking for, this is a staffing agency after all!

ConsPay was definitely low, didn't qualify for benefits immediately which can be hard with low pay, very dependent on who your recruiter is, and wasn't able to get positions that really fit my needs.

Terrible

Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsThe occasional office lunch and coffee

ConsTerrible Management, toxic work environment, never appreciated, no training

Advice to Senior ManagementShow appreciation to the ones doing all of the dirty work for you!

Awful, DO NOT TRUST

Personal Assistant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGot me in for an interview quickly, other than that, they are useless and a waste of time. They seemed professional at the meeting but have yet to end up their side of the deal.

ConsIt's been over 2 months and they still haven't sent me a single job! What's the point of their service if they can't get me a single temp job. I am more than qualified for the positions I am interested in and they have done nothing to help me although they said they would.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder for your clients because you are obviously not getting the job done.

Worked for Beacon Hill Staffing Group? Contribute to the Community!