BearCom

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jerry Denham

Good Place to start off, but don't expect to grow. (Professionally or financialy)

Rental Manager (Former Employee)

ProsCo workers were great! Decent benefits (Holidays, Medical) Not a lot of stress in the normal day to day routine. General Managers and District Managers extremely Nice and Helpful.

ConsPay was low, and don't think of getting a raise. No room for growth. Not a lot of support when larger projects come into play. Very numbers driven without concerned where the numbers are coming from.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your people. Bearcom has amazing people working for them that are loyal. Take care of them. Give incentive to stay. Need to do the review process to track motivation of employees and goals.

Most dishonest company I ever worked for.

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsI cannot think of 1 pro for this company. Gave it a rating of 1 because I could not leave 0.

Consdishonest manger ,split commissions lied and cheated to get what he wanted.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the employee that verbally abuses other employees before you have to pay for his actions.

It is a good company, with great growth potential and a friendly working environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Garland, TX

ProsBearCom is the market leader
    BearCom has great experience in the communication field
    Friendly environment
    Good growth opportunities in the industry

ConsThe sales branches are fairly unorganized
    The sales branches and the headquarter seems to be working against each other sometimes

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a better collaboration between the sales branches and the headquarter, much double work could be avoided if the branches were less independent. This would increase the efficiency of the company significantly.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Pay Great Benifits A great place to work

Rental Sales Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsThey treat you fair and the commissions are very fair

Conslong hours and its hard to take vacation

Advice to Senior Managementlisten more to employees and act upon some tips from them

A good place to start your career, just don't get too comfortable.

Rental Manager (Former Employee)

ProsFreedom from management to take care of family priorities. Descent pay for a recent college grad. Saw many live sporting events.

ConsPoor benefits. Sr. management has no vision for the future. When the market could no longer support my salary they had me fill out a detailed contacts list so my replacement would be up to speed. Very shady.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize and recognize that the "grunts" are busting their a## everyday for your company. Recognize that the industry is changing/dieing and have a vision for the future.

Worked for BearCom? Contribute to the Community!