BearingPoint

www.bearingpoint.com

BearingPoint Reviews in Foxboro, MA

BearingPoint – Moscow – “Business center legion”

BearingPoint – Moscow – “Business center legion”

BearingPoint Managing Partner Peter Mockler

Peter Mockler

Pros
  • Work/life balance probably a bit better than competitors (in 47 reviews)

• There are many opportunities to learn and it's a great place to start out at (in 18 reviews)

Cons
  • Poor senior management (probably the reason went bankrupt); territorial attitudes of managing directors (in 27 reviews)

• Compensations, trainings and work-life balance depends on your boss and not from your personal qualities (in 12 reviews)

More Highlights
1 Employee Review Back to all reviews

BearingPoint is turning the corner on its way to becoming a financially strong company

Technology Consulting Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Foxboro, MA

ProsBearingPoiont is a company that has had well-documented financial troubles over the past 5 years. New executive (C-level) managemement has done a great job righting the ship. Employees for the most part feel confident in the executive management team to do what it takes to get our financials back on track. Employees are fairly compensated relative to the market. Felxibility with time off and working remotely is an added perk.

ConsOur company's financial performance, especially in the stick market, is quite simply, poor. The right people are in place to turn things around, but we need to see results in order for our shareholders to have the confidence to invest more into the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a pulse of the people. Know what's going own with people in the field, our clients, and each of our Lines of Business. Make strong business decisions that position us well for today, and the future.

Worked for BearingPoint? Contribute to the Community!