Beaumont Services Company

3 reviews filtered by
2.6
Patricia S Stoller
1 Rating

1. I learned a great deal through Gary Holm over at Beaumont. He was a mentor to me as well as a father figure.

Current Employee - Building Management in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Building Management in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Beaumont Services Company

Pros

Trusted my experience and the options of others. Had a small family quality about them.

Cons

Trusted there vendors way to much. Some needed to be terminated.

Advice to Management

Hire additional vendors as well as in-house plumbers to help prevent mishandling.

2. It's a job like any other.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Royal Oak, MI

I have been working at Beaumont Services Company

Pros

Good people to work with and management has good values. Better than average benifits including time off days, paid holidays, and educational reimbursement.

Cons

In our current economy especially in detroit, it is hard to move around and receive good training/mentorship. Everyone is very busy to meet their deadlines. This company is in the midst of the detroit ecomony and feeling some pain just like most other companies in the area.

Advice to Management

Work harder at bringing in young talent. Change! Retire sooner because your kids need the money to raise there families more than you do.

3. Senior Project Manager

I have been working at Beaumont Services Company full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits and a good learning experience.

Cons

"Good old boys," mentality. Too many employees for the required work loads. Alittle top heavy. It would appear to have allot of wasted time and money invested in middle management. They control a huge facility and its a shame to see how things are handled behind the scenes. Way too much partisonship when hiring new people which seems to override talent and qualifications.

Advice to Management

The recent purchase by JLL should help them to grow lean and productive. Not sure what the results have been to date. Advice to new management is to keep a close eye on current management.