Beazer Homes

Be The First To
Add Photos

Allan P. Merrill

5 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great work, great people! Different environment.

Corporate Office (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsMY managers were generally very open to input.

Great diversity in my position. Great team environment once you find a "group", both in and outside of department. Those outside of the "group" could be more difficult. Almost had a clique like feel.

ConsCertain managers (in my department and out) were not open to input. Likewise, there was tension and an unwillingness to cooperate throughout the company.

My ultimate reason for leaving was the general tension and failure of management to provide a promotion despite their acknowledgement of my superiority among my pears.

Advice to Senior ManagementEncourage and promote. Create more open communication between departments.

IT Micro-Management

IT Project Manager (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsMy paycheck cleared the bank. IT Professionals (non-management) empathetic and knowledgeable.

ConsMiro-management, environment is collapsed and hostile. There is no team collaboration, treated like children and thrown under the bus by the IT managers. Totally mis-treated by the managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThrow out the existing IT management team!

Good Company

Marketing (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGood company to work for, team oriented, work/life family balance

ConsBenefits, out of pocket benefits fron the employee extremly expensive

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Relaxed, Friendly Environment, Not much advancement or diversity

Purchasing Coordinator (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsFlexible schedule, little to no micro-managing, easy work tasks, bagels on Friday

Conswork is mundane, lots of data entry, no room for advancement

Advice to Senior Managementimprove morale by promoting/recognizing

Beazer needs to place more value on employees that have stayed through this troubling time.

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsIndividually there are managers that care about the company and it shows.

ConsThe downturn in the industry has created an environment of extreme cost cutting - no dollars are allocated to training or employee welfare. The employees are treated as if we should be appreciative of still having a job. The company refuses to embrace flex time for any corporate employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe employees that haven't jumped ship as of yet should be treated with respect and appreication. Showing appreciation does not automatically equal spending money.

Worked for Beazer Homes? Contribute to the Community!