Beckwith Electric

Not yet rated.

Thomas R. Beckwith

Great place to work!

Drafter (Former Employee) Largo, FL

ProsWonderful people, great benefits, really enjoyable work environment.

ConsBecause it's a small family owned company, your job could be a casualty of month to month cash flow when orders aren't coming in.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany CEO tends to circumvent processes that are in place for a reason, trying to take shortcuts to make customers happy. ISO procedures are constantly violated, & he is usually the root cause.

Penny Wise Dollar Foolish

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Largo, FL

ProsGood company to start off with for experience

ConsStaff management is way too old and antiquated in their thinking

Advice to Senior ManagementThey throw company anniversary parties and cruises costing thousands of dollars to feed the ego of the owner but they cannot manage a budget wisely and make ridiculous policies like "not using the color copier" Advice: Get your financial act together!

An okay place to start your career.. but there are better places to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDecent place to work when first launching a career in order to get experience.

ConsSenior Management staff are too set in their ways- they do not encourage creative thinking. Instead of layoffs, they terminate employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStaff management is too old- they do not connect with the younger work force on the floor and the supervisors. Need to hire a new HR staff and younger staff management.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Too Set in Their Ways

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Largo, FL

ProsLots of seniority in management and very knowledgeable engineers.

ConsLots of seniority in management but it manifests itself into not wanting to make changes

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to recognize the disruption they cause by expecting everyone to drop everything right away to help them.

Worked for Beckwith Electric? Contribute to the Community!