Beeline Group Reviews

Scott Tiedemann

1. Web & Print

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Beeline Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with. Very flexible hours while my time there and a great learning experience.

Cons

Not much room to grow for new comers. Some organization issues. Some projects are very repetitive and not much creative room is needed.

Advice to Management

Had no problems with management during my time there. I just didn't see them around much to actually have some feedback on.

2. Great Learning Experience

Former Employee - Account Executive in Hayward, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Hayward, CA

I worked at Beeline Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Upper Management and President are very helpful, professional and present in the office.

Cons

Some coworkers have attitudes and it's very stressful and time consuming to get information from certain individuals

Advice to Management

have more company outings to establish a better work environment

Jan 20, 2015President

Thank you for the kind words.

3. Flexible, growth oriented position in merchandising

Former Employee - Mobile Merchandiser
    Former Employee - Mobile Merchandiser

I worked at Beeline Group part-time (More than a year)

Pros

District Manager was a treat to work with and for. She was very supportive. She was a hands on manager who would work alongside while helping you to gain new insight and skills.

Cons

It is retail work and it involves working with customers. Unlike most merchandising jobs who would prefer that you are not on the sales floor during weekends or other busy times, beeline actually requires some weekend work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Jan 20, 2015President

This is NOT the same Beeline as Beeline Group. We do not have District Managers. We are less than 100.

5. Horrible company

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Beeline Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The store manager doesn't know how the staff really feels.

Cons

This is a horrible company! You will be treated like dirt and the new manager doesn't know what is up or down! Current management is young and clearly doesn't understand how to implement the smallest of tasks! They do a great job at stabbing each other in the back! If you want the lowest pay in the industry and a team filled with young undeveloped people this is the place for you! If you've worked in retail prior and have even s basic knowledge of things don't even apply! This company fails to train and unrealistic about how this mall operates on the busy weekends! Managers are young and can't give direction while sucking down coffee and barking out orders! You can find them on the phone gossiping about the staff any day of the week instead of working with team members!

This company is a mess!

Advice to Management

Instal cameras so you know what is really happening in this shore! What you're being told and what's happening..

Some training of current managers would be effective. Talking on the phone is unproductive and a waste of time. They need to understand this isn't my career and if you can stand around and gossip why should I put fourth extra effort?!?

6. The stress is high, pay is low!!!

Former Employee - Mobile Merchandiser,
    Former Employee - Mobile Merchandiser,

I worked at Beeline Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make your own schedule!!(within their guidelines and normal retail hours...cross your fingers to not receive an SOS email because of lack of communication between the head honchos and stores contracted)

Management has compassion.

Cons

The pay is too low.
    Commission was eliminated.
    Wear and tear on vehicle is drastic.
    Organization is virtually non-existent.

Advice to Management

Plan ahead. Establish a stronger relationship with the actual store managers housing beeline.

Oct 13, 2014President

Must be a different BL. Description does not match Beeline in Bay Area.

When new, was a great company to work for- good pay, flex hours, extras- now has become just another greedy corporation!

I have been working at Beeline Group

Pros

Fun to work with jewelry and be able to use creativity to display. Staff in stores good to work with.

Cons

directions always changing, contradicting instructions from day to day. unreasonable requests in time available. Has become another greedy corporation, over past year has cut out drive time and admin time, then commission and recently cut hours to do job by a third. Promotions are promised, used like carrots to get extra work out of us, never happen.Management has no real idea of what job entails, is only interested now in $. Has totally taken away our incentive and crushed our morale, and added even more stress to our day.

Advice to Management

You have lost a lot of really good peoples over the past year and there will be more who leave. Really bad business practice to use sales figures to measure hours by. same work needs to be done in stores whether sales are up or down, and less hours means stores cannot be serviced as needed, and sales will suffer further. This is your employees livelihood you are playing with by cutting hours so drastically!

Oct 13, 2014President

Must be a different BL. Description does not match Beeline in Bay Area. We do not produce jewelry.

8. I love my job!

Current Employee - Area Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Beeline Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexibility, co-workers, vacation time, partnership, freedom

Cons

Corporate doesn't have all its ducks in a row yet. Lots of responsibility.

Oct 13, 2014President

Must be a different BL. We are not in Oklahoma.

Unprofessional

I have been working at Beeline Group

Pros

Not applicable for this review.

Cons

Applied for a job here and came in for an interview. I was told human resources would follow-up in the next couple of weeks. I didn't hear back even after emailing and calling. This would not be the case when dealing with a professional company.

Advice to Management

Human resources and management need training.

Oct 13, 2014President

That is a fair compliant.