Beeline Reviews

Updated September 22, 2014
4.7

Beeline President Doug Leeby
Doug Leeby

Pros
  • They strive to provide the optimal work-life balance for each employee (in 18 reviews)

• Management Team has an open door policy, and is always willing to make the time to have discussions with the employees (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Beeline is growing and the expansion of our product has it's growing pains (in 10 reviews)

• With technology as the central focus, sometimes work-life balance takes a hit (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

The workplace is great - Professional but relaxed environment.

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people, the culture and the environment. Some of the brightest most hard working minds I have had the opportunity to work with. Great people to work with at every level. Flexible and courtous in regards to work life balance. Challenging yet, not overwhelming.

Cons

Wish we had better benefit coverage of the recent past and salaries would increase.

Growing company of smart, dedicated employees

I have been working at Beeline full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

A number of things stand out:
    - a fast paced culture of innovation
    - smart, friendly co-workers that care abt each other
    - opportunity for career growth
    - management teams that listen
    - culture that works hard but understands the need for balance

Cons

Fairly minor but none the less:
    - benefits could be improved
    - career growth could be mapped out more clearly
    - remote workers need to be looped in more (even if it's just on free coffee days)

A Great Place To Work

I have been working at Beeline full-time

Pros

- very laid back and fun culture
    - work hard play hard atmosphere
    - employees are friendly create a great team vibe
    - the first place I have worked in a while that I don't dread coming to work because of the work or the people
    - loyal employees

Cons

- like any company, no place is perfect
    - sometimes there is poor communication between departments but this is usually quickly corrected

Best company I've ever worked for!

I have been working at Beeline full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Almost too many to list...Work-life balance, work hard-play hard, casual dress, etc. There is a true sense of family and appreciation for everyone who works here. Probably the only company where I have been that has "guiding principles" and truly lives them. Doug Leeby is a super leader that really cares about fostering an awesome culture while driving company performance. Most everyone would run through a brick wall for him!

Cons

Beeline is making the transition from a small company doing everything it can to grow, to a stable mature organization that is scalable. The arrival of COO Autumn Vaupel has brought structure and process to Beeline that is really needed to take us to the next level.

Keep doing what you are doing, I love this place and bleed Beeline green!

It's GREAT to B-Awesome!

I have been working at Beeline full-time

Pros

Fantastic, vibrant culture that embraces both a family focus and a professional approach to truly partnering with our clients. The positive can-do vibe is engrained in the people from the President Doug Leeby right down to the newest team members. This is a company that cares for its customers, its employees, and its community. I am proud to say I am a Beeliner!

Cons

Like any smaller company that is growing, there are growing pains and challenges that are a product of growth. The upside is that the leadership team is aware, proactive, and engaged in managing the growth.

Best company in Jacksonville by far.

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Being a Beeliner through and through.

Cons

There are no cons working for Beeline.

Continue to hold true to our Principles.

Top Notch Company Made of Top Notch Team Members

Current Employee - Client Solutions Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Client Solutions Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Company Culture is outstanding. No silos. We're one company and it's our culture to assume positive intent
    Company is truly customer focused, with an emphasis on finding the right way to best serve the customer

Cons

Being so flexible and truly customer focused can and often does present a significant challenge in balancing work load. Sometimes work-life balance suffers.

Outstanding company culture, keep on doing what you're/we're doing. It's truly a great place to work and Beeline makes it easy to do business with our clients.
    Be mindful of work-life balance issues and continue to be flexible

Positive, innovative, family oriented culture where working is a pleasure!

Current Employee - Technical Program Analyst
    Current Employee - Technical Program Analyst

I have been working at Beeline full-time

Pros

The culture here is unmatched! Beeline offers a positive, fun, family atmosphere while still maintaining a professional and highly productive environment. Communication is always open and there is never a reason to feel out of the loop. I met the CEO on my first day of work and he is extremely friendly and welcoming. There are many of advancement opportunities and so much room to grow within the company. I honestly look forward to coming to work everyday and find my career to be fulfilling. The company continues to innovate and prove itself to be better than any competitor.

Cons

None. If I have to work, this is the place to be!

Keep up the great work!

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Beeline full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Beeline is a great place to work where you feel you are a valued team member. The company places great emphasis on personal growth and makes sure that everyone has access to the training and opportunities necessary to achieve their individual goals. The team also understands the importance of everyone's personal life and well-being. They strive to provide the optimal work-life balance for each employee.

Cons

The pay isn't very competitive but the benefits of working at Beeline outweigh the cons.

One of the best companies I've ever worked for....if I have to work for a living, this is where I want to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Team-oriented, family like culture. Good work-life balance is there for the taking, but at the same time, there are people who work hard. But we play hard too! There have been very few days in my time here that I have not wanted to come to work. Even on a bad day, I look forward to the support from my coworkers. We are doing some really exciting stuff in an interesting niche of the business world and that is really fun and interesting. We aren't solving world hunger, but we are solving an interesting global need and we work in other ways to address community and social causes. Rewards and recognition are plentiful and the focus on customer service at all levels is fantastic.

Cons

The growing pains for sure. There are still many people from the "old" days who can be resistant to change. We need to standardize and tighten up process and have everyone aligned -not just to the same goals and values, but to the steps in between that take us from beginning to end. We need better alignment of the sales team with the internal support teams. Too often there is not a realistic expectation set of what we can and can't do and that starts our business relationships off on the wrong foot.

Continue to be transparent and honest with what is happening at all levels of the company. Keep our compensation and benefits in line with other companies so good talent isn't lured away by career growth opportunities elsewhere. Internal moves can come with a lot of new responsibility, but very few additional dollars.