Beeline Reviews

• Full-time
  • Part-time
Employment Status

Reset

1. Best company I've ever worked for!

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Almost too many to list...Work-life balance, work hard-play hard, casual dress, etc. There is a true sense of family and appreciation for everyone who works here. Probably the only company where I have been that has "guiding principles" and truly lives them. Doug Leeby is a super leader that really cares about fostering an awesome culture while driving company performance. Most everyone would run through a brick wall for him!

Cons

Beeline is making the transition from a small company doing everything it can to grow, to a stable mature organization that is scalable. The arrival of COO Autumn Vaupel has brought structure and process to Beeline that is really needed to take us to the next level.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, I love this place and bleed Beeline green!

2. A Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time

Pros

- very laid back and fun culture - work hard play hard atmosphere - employees are friendly create a great team vibe - the first place I have worked in a while that I don't dread coming to work because of the work or the people - loyal employees

Cons

- like any company, no place is perfect - sometimes there is poor communication between departments but this is usually quickly corrected -

3. Best company in Jacksonville by far.

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being a Beeliner through and through.

Cons

There are no cons working for Beeline.

Advice to Management

Continue to hold true to our Principles.

5. Great Place to Work

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Beeline is a great place to work where you feel you are a valued team member. The company places great emphasis on personal growth and makes sure that everyone has access to the training and opportunities necessary to achieve their individual goals. The team also understands the importance of everyone's personal life and well-being. They strive to provide the optimal work-life balance for each employee.

Cons

The pay isn't very competitive but the benefits of working at Beeline outweigh the cons.

6. Great Place to Work

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I feel challenged everyday! At Beeline we work hard but play hard too. We are able to keep a good work life balance.

Cons

If you are not based in Jacksonville you have to get used to very early mornings.

7. Top Notch Company Made of Top Notch Team Members

Current Employee - Client Solutions Analyst in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Client Solutions Analyst in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company Culture is outstanding. No silos. We're one company and it's our culture to assume positive intent Company is truly customer focused, with an emphasis on finding the right way to best serve the customer

Cons

Being so flexible and truly customer focused can and often does present a significant challenge in balancing work load. Sometimes work-life balance suffers.

Advice to Management

Outstanding company culture, keep on doing what you're/we're doing. It's truly a great place to work and Beeline makes it easy to do business with our clients. Be mindful of work-life balance issues and continue to be flexible

8. One of the best companies I've ever worked for....if I have to work for a living, this is where I want to be

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Team-oriented, family like culture. Good work-life balance is there for the taking, but at the same time, there are people who work hard. But we play hard too! There have been very few days in my time here that I have not wanted to come to work. Even on a bad day, I look forward to the support from my coworkers. We are doing some really exciting stuff in an interesting niche of the business world and that is really fun and interesting. We aren't solving world hunger, but we are solving an interesting global need and we work in other ways to address community and social causes. Rewards and recognition are plentiful and the focus on customer service at all levels is fantastic.

Cons

The growing pains for sure. There are still many people from the "old" days who can be resistant to change. We need to standardize and tighten up process and have everyone aligned -not just to the same goals and values, but to the steps in between that take us from beginning to end. We need better alignment of the sales team with the internal support teams. Too often there is not a realistic expectation set of what we can and can't do and that starts our business relationships off on the wrong foot.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent and honest with what is happening at all levels of the company. Keep our compensation and benefits in line with other companies so good talent isn't lured away by career growth opportunities elsewhere. Internal moves can come with a lot of new responsibility, but very few additional dollars.

9. Beeline is a great place to work for. I LOVE IT HERE!!!

Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Colleagues and Culture are amazing! These trickle down throughout the company from Mr. J Douglas Leeby and Mrs. Autumn Vaupel! I really enjoy working here.

Cons

That it is 15 minutes from my home! Wish it was right across the street so I can walk. Work/Life balance could improve but that's just a function of the job right now in a rapidly growing company! But there are plans to improve that, for which I am grateful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!

10. They hire well

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are all professional, incredibly friendly and the atmosphere in the office is welcoming. As a newer employee I worried about meeting people, but everyone here seems happy and positive. I have been continually told how great the company is by people who have been here longer.

Cons

I have not found any yet.

11. Driven, gifted, and passionate!!!

Current Employee - Vice President-Creative Innovation & Execution in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Beeline full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

In my 25+ year career I have never worked for a better organization. The people here are driven, gifted, and passionate about what they do. They love what they do and have fun doing it! Beeline is forward thinking and always looking for innovative ways to push the envelope and deliver world class solutions to its customers.

Cons

Staying on top of all of the amazing things happening at Beeline is daunting.

RSS Feed </> Embed