Behr GmbH & Co.

Be The First To
Add Photos

the place to be !!!!!!!

Behr Paint Representative (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

Prosthis is by far the very best place i have ever worked they pay ell and treat you like you matter
    they just get it , if you can get on do it asap

Consso far i have not seen anything that i would not approve of or would make me unhappy

Its good too know that I am one of the people making good quality radiators.

Warehouse (Current Employee) North Charleston, SC

ProsSome of the best things are working with great people getting the job done..

ConsWe need too reduce our strap level down so we can make management and our customers happy.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry too pay more attention too the needs and wants of your workers.

Great Job

Behr Paint Representative (Former Employee) Louisville, KY

ProsGreat company, great management all the way to the top, good pay, make commissions even when you're not there (Home Depot open 6am-9pm). Great work life balance. Gas paid for.

ConsSometimes on call anytime of day.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doin what you're doin.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Behr is an excellant place to work

Injection Molding (Current Employee) North Dayton, OH

Prospretty good pay, Insurance is`nt the best but we still have it, Mostly friendly co-workers and supervisors, Been their 27 years and most days are and were good ones.My dad helped get me on through preferential hiring so it brought me closer to him for doing that for me. Some jobs in the plant are`nt so good but most are doable.

ConsThere is ONE supervisor who i had for 18 months who would absolutely harass and breath down every ones neck for no good reason.He would call you into the office or write you up and then tell the coordinator all about it. He had a personal file in his office where he kept lists of negative info about everyone in the dept and it was all so petty that the lists were very long, and he would show people the list and tell them how bad he could make them look if he were`nt such a nice guy.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost all of my supervisors have been wonderful. I think management does an excellent job and care very much about Behr and the people who work there. My advice is from what I`ve seen is just to keep doing what you`re doing.

Decent local management

Supervisor (Current Employee) Charleston, SC

ProsPay. Opportunity to build skills in multiple areas. Opportunity to be involved in continuous improvement projects.

Conslack of clear priorities. engineering group fails to include manufacturing team in loop with designs. poor product launch follow through. Failure to ramp up staffing sufficiently to meet business needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive supervisory group more input in project management, local decision making.

Not a place to grow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Troy, MI

ProsGood people hired by management

Conspeople not valued by management

Advice to Senior Managementreconsider outsourcing accounting

Good work Place for new graduates

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsOnsite working in europe USA

ConsNo planned carrier growth for individual

Advice to Senior Managementabcde

No respect for employees

ProsIt is a paying job.

ConsRun poorly enough to cause concern about long term viability.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet people do their jobs.

Great Company - Great People

Product Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsVery professional, Strong Technical Expertise, great people

ConsSometimes too focused internally losing sight of the market resulting in business loss. However, management has learned to improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe products Behr makes are price takers. Hence, rather than a cost plus approach to new business, it would be better to consider a market price driven product design.

Worked for Behr GmbH & Co.? Contribute to the Community!