Beijing University Of Technology

Updated Apr 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Research Assistant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat environment, nice professors, super large campus. And there are plenty of nice foods in dining hall.

ConsNearly no salary. Very tough projects.

doing research work

Research Assistant (Current Employee) Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

Prosfeel relaxed and doing things I like

Consrelatively low pay and also not time fixed

Advice to Senior Managementgive more advices to students

Good people to work with

Lab Assistant (Former Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

ProsPeople are always nice to work with and are glad to help. Great working environment with developped equipments and facilities.

ConsNot much room for promotion. It's hard to imagine working in the lab for the whole life without opportunities to promote...unless someone retired and vacant the place for you..

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

good place to work with

Engineer (Current Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

Prosthere are a lot of great people to work with at this university. they also have a small and friendly environment.

Consthis is a small school with limited career advancement. it has less funding and it has less reputation compared with other big players.

Advice to Senior Managementthe school needs to attract more talent and win more funding. other wise there is not too much chance for the school to grow.

Work and Study in BJUT

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Beijing, Beijing (China)

ProsThis college has good quality of staff and complete facility, is full of Peking Duck Roll style.There are so much fun study or work in here.

ConsThe quality of graduate students teaching level is not so good in this college. The area of the campus is not so large.

Advice to Senior ManagementMay be we should do some thing to change the theaching mode for graduate students, and take more attention to them.

Worked for Beijing University Of Technology? Contribute to the Community!