Bellsoft

On my 3rd contract with Bellsoft

Current Employee - Technical SAP Consultant in West Milwaukee, WI
    Current Employee - Technical SAP Consultant in West Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Bellsoft as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They seem to have a lot of SAP projects.
    I was told to contact them 3 weeks before finishing my project. I unfortunately didn't heed that advise and called them the week I was rolling off. They got me an interview within 2 days of submitting my resume and I am going to start on the 17th. Happy to not be on the 'bench' in the last Quarter!!
    I have worked with them in 2009, 2011 and now for a 6 month job.

Cons

I get emails when I am on projects which used to irritate me, but I would rather have that than not be contacted.

Nice place to get hired

Former Employee - QA Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - QA Analyst in Dallas, TX

I worked at Bellsoft as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Felt great right from the time of Recruitment. They have good staff and managers who guide you well through the process. Managers take you into the client site and do joining formalities!!! Some one from HO called and asked if i need any assistance. Liked the way people around work and got my pay on 15th day as promised and all taxation taken care well!

Cons

Many Calls and Mails from recruiters frustrated me, though now i felt they did their job to get my project.

May be you can set a process to reduce calls and follow up which is pressure to every one.

I am not employed by Bellsoft; I received a recruitment call.

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Bellsoft

Pros

As stated, I do not work here. I got onto Glassdoor to check Bellsoft's reviews after my weird recruitment call(s).

Cons

Well...look no further than the Network Engineer from Philly's review. That pretty much sums up my experience in dealing with two recruiters from this firm. I was contacted after they claimed to have seen my (old) resume online, and the whole thing just seemed to be shifty. From that point, numerous phone calls ensued and it was all rush, rush, rush. In order to be a viable candidate I HAD to get a new resume to them within the hour, I HAD to send samples over within a couple of hours (Ummm, I'm not at home. Take it easy folks.) But most of all, the recruiter seemed to have no IT knowledge and no clue what I did or what the client needed. I was considering telling them "thanks, but no thanks" when I decided to check their online reviews. If this is the kind of hoop-jumping it takes, I think I'll pass. The fact that another reviewer said it took a month to get paid does not instill confidence. These are just my impressions as a non-employee.

I agree that if you are working with North American clients, you are going to have to have recruiters with English fluency and technical knowledge.

Contacted for Positions then Ignored.. Probably not even American gave me false names... Had strong accents.

Current Employee - Never Told in New Providence, NJ
    Current Employee - Never Told in New Providence, NJ

I have been working at Bellsoft as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Sounded friendly at first. What I could understand.

Cons

Hard to understand accents. Told me generic American names but sounded very foreign. 2 different "recruiters" contacted me for similar positions in the same city. They would not give me the companies name, asked a lot of personal questions. Then never got back to me or responded to me. They used Magic Jack phone services when I called them and they did not answer... Doubt they are a real company at all.. Never answer emails or calls after speaking to "Wilson" and "Susan" and tried to contact address on website.

Hire people who can speak English or at least use their real names. Give more info about positions being contracted out.

Great workplace for long term career

Current Employee - HRIS Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - HRIS Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bellsoft full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Stable career opportunities
    Rewarding benefits & Bonus
    Excellent career development opportunity
    Exposure on new technologies
    Exposure to work on Fortune 500 client projects

Cons

Every company has few policies which some find difficult to adjust but nothing worth mentioning from my end.

Expansion should be a good idea

unprofessional.

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Bellsoft as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I cannot think of a single pro.

Cons

Recruiter contending to be in Georgia USA both by admission, email, and area code clearly not fluent in the English language insists immediately that I give RTR to his company to represent me to a local firm. Recruiter calls back 5 times in one hour to be reminded of details he deems critical that I had previously stated. Schedules 10:30am Phone interview with client. Calls back to confirm that meeting. Emails asking for written confirmation. No call no show. When I email to ask why, he insists I now bracket off time later in the day to talk to a "resource manager".

Send somebody in your firm to a reputable business school immediately following an ESL class.

Great work environment and great people to work with!

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Bellsoft

Pros

Reason I like working with Bellsoft is they are very open and transparent people to deal with. There is no bureaucracies within the company and you get your questions answered fast. Also, the fact that they only work with direct clients gives me job security and stability in this crazy market. I have been on 1 project for the last 4+ years and am loving it!

Cons

There is no real -ve that I can think of at this moment except that I wish they gave more vacations :)

Keep up the good work!

Great Company

Current Employee - Senior Developer
    Current Employee - Senior Developer

I have been working at Bellsoft

Pros

Great Company to work. Management is great

Cons

The managemnet needs focus on other technologies

None