Benchmark Biolabs

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

William J Davies

Manager and the VP are easy to communicate with.

Scientist (Current Employee) Lincoln, NE

ProsVery good interpersonal relationship. They manager and the VP respect me and appreciate my work. I like that I can be independently in charge of multiple projects.

ConsThe payment the company offered is not competitive. The company does not pay the benefits (401k) for the employee in the first year of their employment.

This is a "stepping stone" company and not a good place to advance your career.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lincoln, NE

ProsThe people here are generally easy to get along with and they understand you have a life outside of work so there are generally no problems in requesting time off work.

ConsThey rarely ever look internally for job promotions and the pay is not good. I have more knowledge and experience in some laboratory techniques than people who have been there for years have, but they would rather waste time and money in hiring someone new for open positions than considering promoting someone else to that position so I could take their position.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour hiring techniques are really losing you a lot of money in lost productivity by hiring outside of the company for jobs you can promote someone else to. You may think that we are satisfied with our lousy pay but we are not.

Good place learn and grow.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lincoln, NE

ProsThe best reason to work at Benchmark Biolabs is to gain exposure to leading biological technologies and have an opportunity to learn from the best in their business.

ConsThis is a small company and as such promotions may come slower but they will have a higher personal interest in your future.

Worked for Benchmark Biolabs? Contribute to the Community!