Berendsen Fluid Power

Not yet rated.

James Leach

OK

Recruiter (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsWork life balance is highly promoted at Berendsen.

ConsI wouldn't recomend anyone to work there. Berendsen offers very poor pay and no raises. no advancement opportunities. Most employees work at poverty level.

Advice to Senior ManagementExecutive Management need to value employees and pay them for industry standard rates.

In the 4.5 years @Berendsen Fluid Power most was great until the last 1/2 year when I gave some constructive criticism.

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFair starting salary and benefits.

ConsConstructive criticism may be your downfall & may lead to employment termination if you give constructive criticism more than one time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake constructive criticism from an employee as a hint that the employee cares about Berendsen Fluid Power very much & like a parent to a child, wants nothing but the best for your future, the company, Berendsen Fluid Power. Please, Berendsen, take off your blinders.

WORSE PLACE I EVER WORKED!

(Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsAmusing to say the least. The owners provide humor by revealing business strategies stolen from either "I Love Lucy" or possibly "Dilbert". Tons of promises!

ConsThe promises are only that, promises. Get it in writing with this bunch. not that it will matter they will still deny it even if its written and signed by them. Low pay, no pay increases, weak benefits, privately held, you are at the beck and call of managers at every moment of your existance ( including while on vacation or in the middle of the night). Lead by half wits, dimits and nitwits!

Advice to Senior Managementstop acting like half wits, dimits and nitwits!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Berendsen the Fluid Power Leader.

General Manager (Former Employee) Tulsa, OK

ProsTop in industry. Lot's of locations in U.S. & Canada. Long tenured employees in branch locations. Decent benefits package. Excellent 401K package.

ConsTough industries with low margins. Technical products. Takes years to become familiar with diverse product lines. salesman need to be technicaly inclined towards the MRO and OEM clients in their market base.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate at a higher level. Dump the ivory tower attitude. Realize the talent that you have inherited through prior aquisitions and grown from entry level positions.

Very fair, considerate and moral

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Laval, QC (Canada)

Prosgood people with good work life balance

Conssome of the smaller offices have a limited ability for growth

Worked for Berendsen Fluid Power? Contribute to the Community!