Bergaila

Bergaila Reviews

Updated Mar 6, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fantastic, I was the first Designer to work contract through Bergaila for Nanna-Colt Engineering in Alaska

Senior E/I Designer (Former Employee) Anchorage, AK

ProsThey are very honest with a good reputation in the Industries Nationwide. They offer good benefits. They are very good at answering and responding to Questions. Chris Bergaila is a very Professional Businesswoman. I will always be willing to work for Bergaila anywhere in the nation and overseas if the opportunity arises

ConsThere really is none. The only one would be that you are a contractor and not a direct employee. I had worked a total of 9 years and 4 1/2 months as a contractor & not a direct employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease have Chris at the Christmas Parties, she is a wonderful Lady.

In-office employee perspective

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsRelaxed office atmosphere. Management provided lunch at least once a month. Yearly company parties were fun. Good PTO policy.

ConsThey seemed not to have a very organized management system. They are a family owned and run contracting agency. so there does seem to be some nepotism. Lacked direction, but were making strides to move forward in the right direction.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet more organized.

Worked for Bergaila? Contribute to the Community!